I Need a Damn Job

I just applied for the decadal census. 🤞🤞🤞 I would like some low stress work for a bit. Send some good vibes? Thanks!!
10
|
If you're applying for a design job and you didn't pass the design test, is it okay to ask for another one test for a second chance to more possibly get the job? or it's so stupid idea? or maybe the employer would think some negative i...
0
|
I really can't decide to receive the job interview invite just to get a job that I'm not sure If i would love working in there. The job is kinda related to my skills and study background, but I just kinda can't imagine myself liking it...
0
|
If an employer didnt respond after one month of your application interview even she said she would call or text you for any updates, is it considered you're not hired, or just forgot you?
0
|
I was so stupid. I didn't got to attend my job interview yesterday cuz I thought it was thursday yet. The interview was scheduled on friday which was yesterday and which I thought was thursday yet. Can I still make up a schedule to them? What sh...
0
|
How would you feel imagine you were finding a job and there are 5 companies you applied for, and they are all open to accept you and ready to hire you? What a luck bud! It could also become tricky at some point. Selecting a right path, make sure you...
2
|
Is it okay to say "I don't know" but in a nice way in a job interview question if you really don't know or really don't have experience regarding to the question?
4
|
I quitted my last job almost 3 months ago. I haven't found a new one yet and it's killing me i'm broke and i feel useless ! it's hard to find a job in my country thesedays!
2
|
JOB APPLICATION: what if in a situation like: you're currently applying for a specific position (about to take a skill test), and then you saw their another job position (same company)that you think you're more interested into it than what ...
0
|
Is it okay/allowed to apply two different positions in one company? Like for example, you're not qualified for a junior producer position, but then you noticed they have video editor open position and you think you can fit, isn't it that so...
1
|
I called the people i had an iterview with last friday and i got the job! Im happy im making money again, hahaha
10
|
The company i have an interview with text me saying they will hire me on the spot. I feel like either she desperate for workers or the one refrence I had was pretty good. Either way im happy i got a job. Even if im not exactly where i want to be yet...
4
|
I have another interview thursday! I pretty sure this is one that i want though. The descdiption is pretty clear. I just hope i get it. I also applied for a job at a candy store, i wouldnt mind working two jobs. When i have jobs I usually keep two.🤷...
4
|
How many of you looking for a job ? Why is it difficult to find one ?
2
|
Ugh I need a job but have no job experience and I'm nervous that'll I'll mess up or overthink the job itself. But seriously I need a job for the summer 😫
9
|
Job, job, job. Where are u job :p
2
|
I couldn't have worded it better myself without the use of a certain word beginning with f 😂 I badly need a job so I can go away next summer but I'm just so socially awkward that just the thought of going out to look for a job makes me feel...
18-21
0
|
I want to get a job alongside going to college, and I don't know anywhere that's hiring
0
|
When will I finally get one? I hate having gone through school and all expenses incurred with nothing to show for it. Job fairs don't work and I never get a response. I hate this world living like I am.
0
|
I have a job offer. The issue is that it involves moving to Spain. It's a big move but I'm beginning to think that I should just take what I can get.
2
|

I Need a Damn Job
Categories: Unemployment, Work

I Need a Damn Job | Similar Worlds