I Watch Documentaries

Lucy and the Man Who Loved Her (Part One) As far back as I can remember, I watched the 'reruns' of the I Love Lucy show starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz along with their co stars, William Frawley and Vivian Vance. I can still remembe...
19
|
Louis Theroux documentaries are the best. He somehow manages to get the more difficult to reach people to open up and talk. I find them so fascinating to watch. Please feel free to let me know your favourite episode...
3
|
Borderless, by Lauren Southern, a great documentary about human trafficking and NGOs' dirty business. I wonder why Youtube tried to censor it 😄...uncomfortable truths.
6
|
I've just watched the second part of the Netflix series 'Our Planet'. What a stunningly beautifully shot documentary with a hard hitting message. The connected chain in Nature between all species and the natural surroundings is clearl...
1
|
I watched Surviving R Kelly recently. I couldn't help but binge watch to whole thing in one sitting and I'm actually planning on rewatching it to really take in everything that was talked about because it covers many events over quite a lon...
1
|
I love the Attenborough nature documentaries and the Professor Brian Cox documentaries, and recently I watched one about a She Wolf in central Europe!
2
|
There is a YouTube channel called Horror Storie. The videos are usually 1 - 5 minutes with some occasional 15 - 60 minute ones All about mysteries and horror cases and they’re really straight to the point and good. Some are gruesome so if you have ...
3
|
I love documentaries! My fav one was Supersize Me (I know, it’s old!). I just got HBO because my sister told me there are lots of good documentaries.
2
|
Despite some of the weird documentaries that exist which I have just posted about, I managed to find a few on tv over the next week that sound reasonably interesting. I'm not a big tv watcher and I don't use a paid for TV service so I like ...
0
|
My favourite documentaries as of recent are on Netflix. One is called Scotland Yard and follows the history of how the organization came to be what it is today. The second one is a documentary on the history of the Tower of London. Both very entertai...
5
|
I enjoy watching documentaries that talk about history, especially the ones that explain the reason behind events or situations we are living today.
6
|
Just saw a very good documentary series on Netflix called "Wild Wild Country."
3
|
I've been binge watching documentaries and I came across a pretty old one (around 2008 I think) where there's this isolated cult who think of their leader as the Messiah. It's so weird watching his brainwashed followers do everything h...
6
|
BBC's Music For Misfits.
3
|
I love the historical documentaries they make at the BBC in England. They make good Nature docu's too!
4
|
I was just watching BBC's "Planet Earth II" on Netflix... Makes me realize how wimpy and maladjusted we all humans are, in comparison to other animals... Glad they didn't choose to portray nature as this fragile and helpless thing...
6
|
I've recently watched the making and breaking of europe, new zealand's first people and the theory of parallel universe. It was pretty much all I can do since I can't go out because of the melting heat. Nonetheless, it was quite inform...
2
|
What the Health 🎬 😲 interesting...
5
|
I don't watch much tv but when I do I like natural documentaries. They don't have to be long, but just enjoyable.
3
|
There was this amazing 5-part documentary / drama series called The Trial: A Murder in the Family on last week or the week before on Channel 4. Absolutely fascinating. It's known that you aren't allowed to see the jury's decision-mak...
1
|

I Watch Documentaries
Categories: Movies and TV

I Watch Documentaries | Similar Worlds