I Want to Learn Many Languages

I Want to Learn Many Languages
Gimmie uh frenchie
1
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I'm fluent in English, Italian, Vietnamese, Chinese and Spanish and I'm learning French! I can understand it pretty well too.
9
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I'm currently proficient in Italian, English and French. If I learnt Spanish and Mandarin, it would be pretty good!
2
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I currently speak 3 fluently, English, Polish, and Spanish. But of course, I’d love to expand my knowledge of other spoken languages.
5
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
Unfortunately it gets harder the older you get... aun así, lo intento
4
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I'm such a geek. I've learning languages. I know American English. I know some German. I was taught Spanish in school. I learned ASL in college. Right now I'm working on Turkish, hindi and Arabic. Which languages are you working o...
5
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
so i know a few Japanese and Chinese words and phrases... and i learned a 3rd japanese song ... so im doing something niceyyyyy😜 with mah spare time ... ohhhhh how can i forget.. i know a portuguese song as well😅
4
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
"maria i teach you how to count arabic.... wahid... ithnayn... thalata... " 🤗coming from a 5 year old lovelie little lady named .. Lama Shadeen. out of all the few thing i love about Saudi.. Lama i love most...
2
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I would like to learn a unique language, one that is not widely spoken! Maybe a language like Basque.......
0
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I am trying to learn: Irish, German, Italian, Sweedish, French, and Russian.
1
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
Inspired by Of Monsters and Men Here is a quick lesson on how to speak Icelandic language. I WANT TO GO TO ICELAND !!!!!!!!!❤
0
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I already speak 5 (Faroese, Danish, English, Icelandic, French) but I'm greedy so I want more haha
2
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
Well not a lot of languages but I want to learn korean.
3
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I’m currently trying to learn Spanish and it’s a lot more difficult than I anticipated it would be. But hopefully I can stick to it and actually learn! Afterwards I’d love to learn maybe Russian or Japanese!
3
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
Aren't they all beautiful? 🤗 Not only do they serve as a means of communication, but languages also tell a lot about their native speakers. Anyways, I often find myself fantasizing about how would it be to know all of them. Would I be able to u...
5
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I'm learning asl right now :) I think most people should learn it early on it's not very hard and good for communication to those who are hoh
4
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
I think different languages are super interesting. My first language is English, then Shona and I'm trying to learn German and ASL:) I also want to learn Spanish and Chinese. Hit me up if you're German speaking or learning German!!
3
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
Dutch is my first languange, English is my second and german is my 3rd! I'm learning Japanese and Tagalog! Next up is Spanish!
4
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
Chinese is my first language, English is my second and I can read and understand some German. I teach myself German. it is sort of similar to English sometimes which helps.
5
|
I Want to Learn Many Languages
10
|

I Want to Learn Many Languages
Categories: Education, Travel

I Want to Learn Many Languages | Similar Worlds