I Have a Secret

Everyone here knows that I can hear Angels sing but I also suffer from a terrible secret. Back when I fell back in 2012 there was not only the spirit of lu$t but a demon planting thoughts into my head commanding me to worship the beast! I refused and...
8
|
I kind of want my future husband to call me darling 🤭 . Do any young people still say that? The only time I hear it is with older people or people who are being creepy or sarcastic.
10
|
Wanna know what it is??? 😉 ☘
8
|
I ate the last cookie from the cookie jar...tell no one! 🤐
2
|
I talk to myself. Actually, I invent people to talk to. As if they're in the room with me. It's never casual though. When I'm in an intense situation, I think a person up to reflect off of. It get's pretty strange, which is why I ...
0
|
And that secret is that i bought some milk and cookies! Now remember... Thou shall naught snitch! Serously one of my parents get pissy when we get milk as it is "fattening". But I shall prevail. For i have hidden the milk obviously in the f...
0
|
I'm terrified of starting therapy today. Also I don't want anyone to know about my scars
1
|
Are people willing to reveal their secret on here? I won't tell hehe
0
|
This place has been an outlet until someone inevitably tells me how it is.... Then I remember oh yeah this is the internet why should anything you say matter to anyone else. Woops forgot myself there... Sometimes you put yourself out there because yo...
0
|
I own the forbidden pineapple key's and the pickle of time don't let the wallaballoo know or he'll destroy time and space to get the fountain of youth from the unicorns of darmenet
0
|

I Have a Secret
Categories: Health, Secrets

I Have a Secret | Similar Worlds