I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life

A friend gave me two chickens at the end of last year as she was moving to Finland. I get an egg every day and as I can't get eggs in the shops very often anymore, I'm very grateful to have them. ❤️🙏
7
|
It was nice to get out in the sunshine today. My husband succumbed to his boredom and started doing yard work. He's always been the sterile guy in a lab coat so watching him do all that was fun. 😂 Alsooooo very excited to start fixing up our out...
5
|
Is coffee considered as a simple thing?? It is dark, it is bitter, it is suphisticated... and it make me feel like I will be ok, no matter what... Good morning my lovely friends...
18
|
Just saying... one of the best sounds on earth is the uncontrollable sincere laughter of a one year old! It fills my heart with joy!🥰😁
12
|
“Be a simple kind of man”
3
|
My mother couldn't contain herself when I bought her a brand new oven. My dad took away all of her things after the divorce and she didn't have money to buy an oven.
5
|
Rugged coastlines......I just can't get enough of them. The first photo is of The Azure Window in Gozo. Sadly, it no longer exists as it was torn down in a storm a few years ago. The second photo is The Blue Grotto in Malta and the third is als...
12
|
Life can often times be very distracting, busy and worrying. Every now and then we need to learn how to escape from the cares of this world. It could be anything from listening to relaxing music or doing what you love. It could be going out in nature...
8
|
Water lilies are so stunning and these photos that I took at Kew Gardens in London are no exception. They've got to be the biggest lily-pads that I've ever seen though!
17
|
The moon has always fascinated me. I've even Google Mooned to see if I could match up those craters.
6
|
I simply adore these fuzzy little creatures. I can watch them for hours as they go about their work.
11
|
A mother blue-tit feeding her young at their bird-box, at the end of my garden.
8
|
I love trees, any shape or size but in particular the big ones! I can only imagine what they have witnessed over the decades. I also love a bit of black and white photography.
3
|
Nature comes in all shapes and sizes.....you just have to open your eyes and properly look.
13
|
This for all of you who live in beautiful peaceful small cities and constantly complain you are bored and yearn for excitement else where and long for more exciting living places BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ENJOY THE SIMPLE WAY THE PRETTY WAY THE ...
3
|
I absolutely LOVE when it snows. I love trees, and waterfalls and meadows of flowers, but the last 2 I don’t see too much of. I love nature :)
5
|
Are you able to pursue your own interests?
4
|
Now some might say men! But I don't think there's anything simple about men, they can be just as complex as we are! Our brains are hard wired differently and there's the problem! Professor Higgins says the same in My Fair Lady doesn...
2
|
Tonight I'm just in that mood... Mellow, calm, reflective..
4
|
Appreciate good people, the happy moments, the small details "🍃❤️
7
|

I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life | Similar Worlds