I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life

Grief does not change you. It reveals you. It may temporarily break you, but in time, you will learn to embrace it and use it to do you good. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but yo...
7
|
My mother couldn't contain herself when I bought her a brand new oven. My dad took away all of her things after the divorce and she didn't have money to buy an oven.
5
|
Like just sitting in a lawn chair, looking at the sunset. I'm always amazed at the colors in the sky. It's never the same twice.
11
|
Rugged coastlines......I just can't get enough of them. The first photo is of The Azure Window in Gozo. Sadly, it no longer exists as it was torn down in a storm a few years ago. The second photo is The Blue Grotto in Malta and the third is als...
12
|
Life can often times be very distracting, busy and worrying. Every now and then we need to learn how to escape from the cares of this world. It could be anything from listening to relaxing music or doing what you love. It could be going out in nature...
7
|
Water lilies are so stunning and these photos that I took at Kew Gardens in London are no exception. They've got to be the biggest lily-pads that I've ever seen though!
17
|
The moon has always fascinated me. I've even Google Mooned to see if I could match up those craters.
6
|
I simply adore these fuzzy little creatures. I can watch them for hours as they go about their work.
11
|
A mother blue-tit feeding her young at their bird-box, at the end of my garden.
8
|
I love trees, any shape or size but in particular the big ones! I can only imagine what they have witnessed over the decades. I also love a bit of black and white photography.
3
|
Nature comes in all shapes and sizes.....you just have to open your eyes and properly look.
13
|
This for all of you who live in beautiful peaceful small cities and constantly complain you are bored and yearn for excitement else where and long for more exciting living places BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ENJOY THE SIMPLE WAY THE PRETTY WAY THE ...
3
|
I absolutely LOVE when it snows. I love trees, and waterfalls and meadows of flowers, but the last 2 I don’t see too much of. I love nature :)
5
|
Are you able to pursue your own interests?
4
|
Now some might say men! But I don't think there's anything simple about men, they can be just as complex as we are! Our brains are hard wired differently and there's the problem! Professor Higgins says the same in My Fair Lady doesn...
2
|
Tonight I'm just in that mood... Mellow, calm, reflective..
4
|
Appreciate good people, the happy moments, the small details "🍃❤️
7
|
13
|
Sometimes I find myself looking forward to my morning coffee the night before :)
7
|
Usually I'm woken by the screech of my alarm clock or my baby's urgent cries. This morning though, I'm awake first and I'm lying in bed enjoying the silence. It feels wonderful.
12
|

I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life | Similar Worlds