I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life

I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
We have been really busy during this lock-down period (in between me working). We have moved a pond, redone one end of the garden completely and today, I painted the little birdhouse that Mr Noodles made for my niece. He loves nothing better than p...
4
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Gonna snuggle in and fall asleep to the sound of rain now.😌 Goodnight SW.🤗😴
7
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
After my breakfast and coffee yesterday, it was oddly satisfying replacing an old smoke detector.
1
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
A friend gave me two chickens at the end of last year as she was moving to Finland. I get an egg every day and as I can't get eggs in the shops very often anymore, I'm very grateful to have them. ❤️🙏
9
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
It was nice to get out in the sunshine today. My husband succumbed to his boredom and started doing yard work. He's always been the sterile guy in a lab coat so watching him do all that was fun. 😂 Alsooooo very excited to start fixing up our out...
5
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Is coffee considered as a simple thing?? It is dark, it is bitter, it is suphisticated... and it make me feel like I will be ok, no matter what... Good morning my lovely friends...
18
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Just saying... one of the best sounds on earth is the uncontrollable sincere laughter of a one year old! It fills my heart with joy!🥰😁
13
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
“Be a simple kind of man”
3
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
My mother couldn't contain herself when I bought her a brand new oven. My dad took away all of her things after the divorce and she didn't have money to buy an oven.
5
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Rugged coastlines......I just can't get enough of them. The first photo is of The Azure Window in Gozo. Sadly, it no longer exists as it was torn down in a storm a few years ago. The second photo is The Blue Grotto in Malta and the third is als...
12
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Life can often times be very distracting, busy and worrying. Every now and then we need to learn how to escape from the cares of this world. It could be anything from listening to relaxing music or doing what you love. It could be going out in nature...
8
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Water lilies are so stunning and these photos that I took at Kew Gardens in London are no exception. They've got to be the biggest lily-pads that I've ever seen though!
17
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
The moon has always fascinated me. I've even Google Mooned to see if I could match up those craters.
6
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
I simply adore these fuzzy little creatures. I can watch them for hours as they go about their work.
11
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
A mother blue-tit feeding her young at their bird-box, at the end of my garden.
8
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
I love trees, any shape or size but in particular the big ones! I can only imagine what they have witnessed over the decades. I also love a bit of black and white photography.
3
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Nature comes in all shapes and sizes.....you just have to open your eyes and properly look.
13
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
This for all of you who live in beautiful peaceful small cities and constantly complain you are bored and yearn for excitement else where and long for more exciting living places BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ENJOY THE SIMPLE WAY THE PRETTY WAY THE ...
3
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
I absolutely LOVE when it snows. I love trees, and waterfalls and meadows of flowers, but the last 2 I don’t see too much of. I love nature :)
5
|
I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Are you able to pursue your own interests?
4
|

I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life
Beliefs Health

I Appreciate the Simple Things In Life | Similar Worlds