I Am Grateful

Today, I received the most beautiful compliment from the most beautiful and the most important one in my life and that brought tears of happiness to my eyes.... Today was Mother's Day in my country.... When I came home, I noticed that there ...
43
|
It's 1:30am on a Tuesday. I'm a little bit angry right now. My boyfriend and I are going through a rough patch and we finally came to some sort of understanding today... or at least I thought we did, but after the conversation, he started b...
4
|
Time flies. It's now near the end of January. At the start of every new year, uncertainty makes me worry. I want to be able to look down the road , to be at least braced for the certainty of what's coming. But it's not possible. Y...
3
|
Grateful that while the rain is pouring down on this chilly gray day, here I am under a roof and warmly dressed. And hoping very hard that I don't have to use the wet-dry vac in the basement later on.
9
|
I got the research position!!!!!! Ahh! I’m squealing with joy! My dog is freaked out 😂😂😂
13
|
Super grateful for technology which today has allowed me to schedule appointments with doctors, appointments with my school, renew library books, pay my bills, deposit a check, get groceries, get updates from my daughter school, and enjoy a book all ...
5
|
9
|
I guess nothing like your face randomly swelling up like bad filler to make you feel thankful for a secure airway. Silver linings and all that.
2
|
Happy Veteran’s Day! Thank you! 🤗❤️❤️❤️
13
|
Traffic at a standstill, sirens behind me. I glance back and see multiple lights flying. Strange feeling knowing both lanes are stopped. In the next moment an old flat truck with a kitchen stove strapped on, flies past on the shoulder, pylons flyi...
6
|
I am grateful for the friends and family God gave me i am really thankful for them. Specially my friend Andrea like for real your someone special to me like i would truly put my life on the line for you. You have that presence of wanting to be near y...
2
|
Today is one of them days where I want to express how grateful I am for my life and the people in it because without them my life would be empty and I would be unfulfilled. Today I realised how precious life is and the people in it, today was spent...
11
|
She sings of their reunification. A joy comes over her that she cannot explain. She understands his heart and is reassured of his deep love, He teaches her how to love unconditionally. She vows to put his heart first in all circumstances.
1
|
For my dad, my husband, and doctors here at the Mayo Clinic for doing everything currently available to help get me back to a more functional state. Being here wouldn't be possible without my dad or my husband. I would have continued to progress...
15
|
I woke up today looking back over the year and feel so grateful for the things that have happened, I have had three holidays and another coming up in October all spent with friends and family who I love dearly, And i have also spent a lot of time at ...
11
|
Today I am grateful to have the team that I have at work. More specifically, a full team. My area has been short-staffed for about a year, and now I finally have a team! They are well-experienced and knowledgable and open to hearing other people...
1
|
I write in my grattitude journal daily. It brings me more blessings
3
|
I'm grateful for food; water for drinking; shelter; warm water for showering, brushing my teeth, and other uses; medicine; the Internet; Internet modem and routers; books; TV; exercise; bicycles; transportation; air; trees, plants, flowers; clot...
3
|
I am so grateful to feel like myself again. It was a long process, but I've definitely come out on the other side for the better. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel a new strength within me, so powerful that it shines on the outside...
4
|
I am grateful for another opportunity at life! I did absolutely nothing to deserve this moment, and yet I AM HERE! I am so appreciative of my sight, the ability to taste and touch, and to interact with the world in so many profound ways. I am thankf...
4
|

I Am Grateful
Categories: Other

I Am Grateful | Similar Worlds