I Am Grateful

For growing up in a household where "being bad at math" wasn't an option.
I'm learning more and more these days how important numerical literacy is. Maybe I want to teach. 🤔
+ 6 8 replies 23 views Sep 14, 2020 |
I have a special friend here
I want to say BIG thanks to my really special friend here for staying up with me throughout the night and for comforting me when I was really low. When I didn't feel like talking, you spoke and just sat here in silence meeting me halfway. I can...
+ 7 7 replies 28 views Sep 4, 2020 |
Gratitude is a MUST
+ 4 3 replies 8 views Sep 2, 2020 |
Such a wonderful bright sunny day
I am so grateful to be out in garden reading my book while getting paid too... little bit guilty but I have done all my work for this week 🤫🤫🤫🤫
+ 13 11 replies 26 views Jul 23, 2020 |
Can you believe it's been this long?
5 months ago I was diagnosed with a disease that has a median survival of 6 months and I am gradually getting better instead of worse. It's obviously been on my mind a lot lately. That milestone will pass in the week of my first wedding anniver...
+ 23 29 replies 52 views Jul 6, 2020 |
I Am Grateful
Tonight, for a father who is still living and worthy to be celebrated not just today, but always. There is a shortage of good fathers in the world but I got one of the very best. My siblings and I are so fortunate that he has always led our family w...
+ 11 4 replies 11 views Jun 21, 2020 |
I Am Grateful
I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG - PLEASE SHARE 🙏 THANK YOU, GRACIAS, MERCI , OBRIGADA, DANKESCHÖN ,DANK U
+ 1 0 replies 4 views Apr 17, 2020 |
I Am Grateful
Today, I received the most beautiful compliment from the most beautiful and the most important one in my life and that brought tears of happiness to my eyes.... Today was Mother's Day in my country.... When I came home, I noticed that there ...
+ 43 82 replies 137 views Feb 15, 2020 |
I Am Grateful
It's 1:30am on a Tuesday. I'm a little bit angry right now. My boyfriend and I are going through a rough patch and we finally came to some sort of understanding today... or at least I thought we did, but after the conversation, he started b...
+ 4 4 replies 29 views Feb 12, 2020 |
I Am Grateful
Time flies. It's now near the end of January. At the start of every new year, uncertainty makes me worry. I want to be able to look down the road , to be at least braced for the certainty of what's coming. But it's not possible. Y...
+ 3 4 replies 34 views Jan 23, 2020 |
I Am Grateful
Grateful that while the rain is pouring down on this chilly gray day, here I am under a roof and warmly dressed. And hoping very hard that I don't have to use the wet-dry vac in the basement later on.
+ 9 1 reply 3 views Dec 29, 2019 |
I Am Grateful
I got the research position!!!!!! Ahh! I’m squealing with joy! My dog is freaked out 😂😂😂
+ 13 11 replies 17 views Dec 13, 2019 |
I Am Grateful
Super grateful for technology which today has allowed me to schedule appointments with doctors, appointments with my school, renew library books, pay my bills, deposit a check, get groceries, get updates from my daughter school, and enjoy a book all ...
+ 5 7 replies 17 views Dec 2, 2019 |
I Am Grateful
I Am Grateful
I guess nothing like your face randomly swelling up like bad filler to make you feel thankful for a secure airway. Silver linings and all that.
I Am Grateful
Happy Veteran’s Day! Thank you! 🤗❤️❤️❤️
I Am Grateful
Traffic at a standstill, sirens behind me. I glance back and see multiple lights flying. Strange feeling knowing both lanes are stopped. In the next moment an old flat truck with a kitchen stove strapped on, flies past on the shoulder, pylons flyi...
I Am Grateful
I am grateful for the friends and family God gave me i am really thankful for them. Specially my friend Andrea like for real your someone special to me like i would truly put my life on the line for you. You have that presence of wanting to be near y...
I Am Grateful
She sings of their reunification. A joy comes over her that she cannot explain. She understands his heart and is reassured of his deep love, He teaches her how to love unconditionally. She vows to put his heart first in all circumstances.
+ 1 1 reply 2 views Sep 1, 2019 |
I Am Grateful
For my dad, my husband, and doctors here at the Mayo Clinic for doing everything currently available to help get me back to a more functional state. Being here wouldn't be possible without my dad or my husband. I would have continued to progress...
+ 15 2 replies 14 views Aug 24, 2019 |

I Am Grateful
Other