I Am Grateful

I don't want to think about anything. I don't want to project far into the future, nor dwell in the distant past. I don't want to think about life or the fact that I am scared that my life has changed and I can only watch it taking a ...
7
1 day ago
|
I write in my grattitude journal daily. It brings me more blessings
3
|
I think this is a great idea. Things may not always go as wishes or planned, but I truly am grateful for my life and who/what is in my life. 💜🙌
17
|
This could not be any truer. If things had worked out the way I once wanted them to... Or wished for them to... I wouldn't be where I am now, Or be who I am, Right this moment... Today! 🙌
10
|
I'm grateful for food; water for drinking; shelter; warm water for showering, brushing my teeth, and other uses; medicine; the Internet; Internet modem and routers; books; TV; exercise; bicycles; transportation; air; trees, plants, flowers; clot...
2
|
I am so grateful to feel like myself again. It was a long process, but I've definitely come out on the other side for the better. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel a new strength within me, so powerful that it shines on the outside...
4
|
I am grateful for another opportunity at life! I did absolutely nothing to deserve this moment, and yet I AM HERE! I am so appreciative of my sight, the ability to taste and touch, and to interact with the world in so many profound ways. I am thankf...
4
|
To Be In The Eye Of The Storm To be directly involved in a tumultuous situation. The "eye," or center, of a storm is surrounded by the strongest winds.... Yes... Recently I have been the center of the storm and surrounded by some strong w...
16
|
I am grateful today for life. I am grateful that I got to see my dad this weekend. We had an engaging conversation about social issues in the United States. We don't talk that often, so I'm always grateful when the universe aligns in a way ...
3
|
I am grateful for perspective. Not long ago, everything felt so black and white. "I'm terrible." "I'm great." "He loves me." "He hates me." "I can't do anything." "I'm right o...
1
|
I am so grateful for friends. I feel blessed that I've been able to accumulate the group of friends that I have. They are so supportive, unique, and inspiring. I learn something from them in every conversation that we have. I am also grateful f...
2
|
Thank you all for entertaining this girl tonight and turning my bad day around. I love to laugh and I thank you for helping me do that tonight.
7
|
I am grateful that no one in my last question caught an STD the weekend, I hope!
1
|
...Grateful even though things aren't great. I'm still more free than I've ever been, and life is good under that circumstance.
4
|
I am grateful to be living in this time. It is a blessing to be able to have so much knowledge just a click of a button away. We have the ability to talk to people around the world and touch multiple lives with our stories just by uploading or postin...
1
|
Everyone should write a grattitude journal daily. Not only will God bless you more if you do, but you will become more positive and realise all the reasons you have to feel lucky.
6
|
Sometimes we feel this is a bad place. A waste of time. An unwelcome distraction. A disturbing addiction even. We feel the need to get away. I’m not immune to this. No one thing can fulfill all needs, so I don’t find the ebb and flow of my feelings a...
18
|
Feeling wonderful! Loving life! Breathing in my successes for the day... like, really taking them in! I'm working on being less hard on myself and focusing on the positive. I believe that maintaining a positive attitude is like working a muscle...
10
|
I want to start off by saying that I am so proud of myself! I took the day to really focus and get some of the boring, paperworky things done that will really affect my life for the better. I'm half-tempted to use the word adulting, but I'm...
6
|
I'm having a rough day, so naturally, that means it's time for me to break out the grateful machine... I am grateful for breath. I am grateful for seeing another day and being able to experience all that is familiar and all that is new. I ...
2
|

I Am Grateful
Categories: Other

I Am Grateful | Similar Worlds