I Love Abandoned Places

Pictures like this make me think of our fragility
4
|
there's an abandoned small office building on my way to work and i've always wanted to go explore it. i just don't know if i would get into any legal trouble if i'm caught doing that, probably would since there's some no tres...
2
|
I love the bittersweet feeling abandoned places give. How many hopes and disappointments grew among their walls? How many smiles and tears did they see? And now, humans have decided they are not useful for their petty interests and do not care any ...
9
|
I want to go to Pripyat. That's the town where the workers of Chernobyl lived. That's probably the ultimate abandoned place. Frozen life. Pompeii. Without the bodies. Sad beauty everywhere. Some years ago, a couple buddies and I went down...
4
|
This is the old train station where I live. A place and a building I love. Doors and windows are walled.The last train arrived here in 1973. I always wonder how many meetings and goodbyes the building has known. How many people left the town not to...
16
|
Have you ever explored an abandoned place?
Poll See Poll Options
Where?
0
|
I find abandoned places intriguing:) I like to wonder what an old abandoned home was like when it was thriving... the different weaving of lives within its rooms. If the old walls could talk, I wonder what stories they would tell?:)
0
|
For me it's all about emergence. I think of emergence as things that are surrounded by intentionally designed things, but that in and of themselves are spontaneous. Like the experience of exploring an abandoned building. The building was design...
0
|
Urban Decay... I love abandoned places. It is the urban decay that I find beautiful. Before the day I die; I want to visit an abandoned hospital, an abandoned asylum an abandoned school and an abandoned church. All of them will...
0
|
The Palm Tree (Back To The Never Never)... This poem was inspired by a visit to a defunct outback cattle station in the Northen Territories. I stand here lost in time, lonely for so long. The only palm tree amongst gums, and t...
0
|
The Ghost Town... This poem was inspired to me by a visit to a deserted mining town in South Australia. The Ghost Town Will you remember the place where the wind and the birds whisper in the trees. Will you walk through e...
0
|

I Love Abandoned Places
To Wander And Explore Lonely Forgotten Places
Categories: Travel

I Love Abandoned Places | Similar Worlds