I Am In My Twenties, God I Feel So Old

My thighs are so sore I feel like a fucking 80 year old. The Pain will not go away :-(
0
|
jayciedubb
I realize this experience is a couple months old. I assume your thighs are no longer in pain? Did you ever know why? .. Did you have a new bf when you posted this . Nothing will wear out the legs better or worse (depending) than some good consummating . ..no matter how good a shape a persons in. This is why trainers tell boxers to refrain from having those kinds of relations as they train for an upcoming fights. Also, stay hydrated and engage in a cool down activity after working out. Then Stretch. If not, there are certain enzymes that will stay in the joints. That's what causes the pain.
jayciedubb
I see. You must taper in and pace yourself . your eagerness to show results and achieve instant gratification has been the demise many have tried the same before you. Are you doing any cardio at the end of your workout? like bicycle or stairs? bicycle would probably be best
BrutallyHonest13 · 26-30, F
Well, no... But I will do that.
jayciedubb
Yeah just 10 or 15 minutes on the bike that should make a big difference. you have to work all those enzymes out of your muscles. drink more water too at the end that should help. Also it's best to workout on an empty stomach and then eat protein after . that way your blood is available for your muscles and not digesting your food. Cold water is good to drink because it takes body heat to warm it up and calories are the energy your body uses to create heat . calories are like BTU's . so similar that I always forget the exact definition.

I Am In My Twenties, God I Feel So Old

My thighs are so sore I feel like a fucking 80 yea... | I Am In My Twenties, God I Feel So Old | Similar Worlds