LGBT

One thing that's hard for me to understand with transpeople is when they dont act like the gender they identify with.
Like when transwomen play with knives and weapons like a boy does lol i knew one transwoman who had a switch blade and kept taking it out and playing with it a couple different times while they were at my house. Nothing against them, but i never see cis women playing with their knifes all time lol. Jus like this transman i know who lets every little thing stress him out and is super dramatic like a woman lol. I know this is asshole thing to say but if you want to identify as a different gender and want people to refer to you as said gender, than try to act like the said gender.
0
|
Kurea · 26-30, T
Your examples are purely anecdotal.
Carter3210 · 18-21, M
Gender roles aren't apart of being trans
Blazer420 · 31-35, M
[@871813,Carter3210] haha i suppose people say that's true. You dont have to look or act a certain way to identify being that way. If you say it's true, than it is.
Carter3210 · 18-21, M
[@587927,Blazer420] you just need dysphoria to be trans
satanburger · 31-35, F
I think the whole "pink is for girls and blue is for boys" is a myth, it depends on personality too. I'm a female, I love dresses and dressing girlie sometimes but then I stomp in the mud and climb trees or hike. I would also like to take up archery someday.

So people don't really have to "act" in any such way specifically for you, we're not dancing monkeys for a circus.
Blazer420 · 31-35, M
[@394395,satanburger] or are you?!
sarahandahalf · 46-50, T
I've known several women who were into blades. I knew one who had a forge and made an impressive living as a blacksmith.

When I was a kid, I played with dolls and easy bake ovens and tonka trucks and climbed trees. I like 'chick flicks' and gruesome gory horror. There is no set way for either gender to act. Like what you like, no matter what's between your legs.

It's okay for guys to sew and girls to work on cars.
Uhh you clearly haven't been here long because I know at least one ciswoman on this site alone who plays with knives.

@LittleEvilOne

LGBT

One thing that's hard for me to understand wi... | LGBT | Similar Worlds