I Am Seeking Inner Peace

Looks like I already suffer from this as I see all of these symptoms in my inner me .. Symptoms Of Inner Peace.. 1. Frequent attacks of Smiling 2. Frequent overwhelming episodes of Appreciation 3. Loss of interest in Judging other people. 4. Loss ...
2
|
To those open to feeling it, every place has an energy, a vibrational feeling, a resonance. Some places feel comforting and cozy, some feel cold and unfriendly. Some places have a sacred feeling about them, perhaps due to centuries of prayer and medi...
5
|
Another stunning peaceful piece of music guaranteed to calm the soul
15
|
This is a gorgeous piece of music, much like a lullaby.
5
|
Those harsh words said to me pierced my soul, crushed all that I worked hard for to get myself back up again. My story, my journey that I tell time and time and time again is a way I heal piece by piece. I tell them repeatedly like a broken record so...
6
|
Has anyone ever made a personal choice to go for counselling to understand one’s own thoughts and behaviours? Did it work for you? I am considering one because I have noticed that I have a lot of inner anger, spite and distrust against a lot of peo...
5
|
"if someone does not want me it is not the end of the world but if i do not want me the world is nothing but endings." - nayyirah waheed From what I see, I think it is because I chose to want me and that is when I see many doors opening up...
5
|
Credits to @kwon___a Despite having sleepless nights and worrying about the coming exams, I have been having beautiful dreams lately. Dreams etched in my mind. I believe dreams are my soul giving me self-talk. I believe it is divine. I dreamt sta...
5
|
This is liberating. I am not sure if I am fully healed enough to feel validated on my own. But sometimes I get tired of rationalising or explaining to people about my divorce, why I left or how I chose my ex-husband in the first place. Interesting...
7
|
I wish I have such ability to drown out all the unnecessary chaos, words and negativity of the world like Fiona Apple in this music video. Love this version of "Across the Universe".
2
|
A lot of times I have been misunderstood here. I am not looking for a relationship here, gaining sympathy, nor am I here to fill the "lonely gap" in my life. I came here to write to heal. I write to make sense of what I went through because...
13
|
"Instead of asking why they left, now I ask. what beauty will I create in the space they no longer occupy?" - Rudy Francisco A lot of times, after a break up or divorce, life seems to be put on hold. It would seem life is a standstill....
4
|
Another one from Rudy Francisco: "She asks me to kill the spider. Instead, I get the most peaceful weapons I can find. I take a cup & a napkin, I catch the spider, put it outside and allow it to walk away. If I am ever caught in the wron...
1
|
With no emotional support, a woman can lose their glow, have dark sunken circles under her eyes and drags her feet slowly with a heavy slouch. Her hair thin and brittle and she seemed to be stripped off her soul and spirit. That is what I saw in my f...
3
|
I have been affected by a person lately. Who goes hot and cold on me. Who seems to be playing mind games with me. Who seems to be emotionally invested at one moment and then aloof at another. It made me question if I was insufficient as a person. It ...
7
|
9
|
If we are to ever find inner peace then we must become independent. In order to be independent then we must give up the tribal mentality. As long as we are overly concerned with being part of the tribe and getting others to see that "our"...
12
|
There's nothing more terrifying than accidentally making eye contact with a mall kiosk worker......
9
|
My heart is at ease knowing that was meant for me will never miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me.
100+, F
0
|
Forgiveness. Forgiveness does not work for everyone contrary to what most people believe,I could call that concept "preconceived thinking" I know it says in the Bible "forgive your enemies" and many other preconceived ideas stem f...
0
|

I Am Seeking Inner Peace
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Am Seeking Inner Peace | Similar Worlds