I'd Rather Get To Know You Than Small Talk

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I like to dig deep into people's minds. I want to know everything about your existence not just what went on today. I want to listen to everything from your darkest fears to your sweetest memories. Unfortunately friends always seem to fade from ...
2
|
Sometimes i feel like i come off creepy or too nosey because i am like this. When i meet someone i like to seriously get to know them no matter our relationship. I think being abke to learn all you can about those around you those you care for is imp...
2
|
Facts and figures aside, getting to know someone can seem quite complex if you feel you must cover certain bases all the time.
3
|
I find the key to an engaging, meaningful conversation IS the questions, but unless they flow in both directions it quickly becomes one-sided and boring. As well, I find questions that are random, fun, creative, and abstract providing an escape fro...
4
|
I love a good old deep conversation. Whether it is intellectual, spiritual or just talking about our hopes and dreams. 5ose are the sort of conversations I gravitate towards. I want meaningful and honest talk with those who can respect each other and...
4
|
Why do few want to go here?:). Missing out!
5
|
Deep philosophical, spiritual, meaningful conversations. The kind that proves, flows and seeks. I think those kind of conversations are usually easier when there’s a genuine connection - which isn’t easy to come by either. Capture my mind, capture my...
20
|
I like to get to know people rather than just don’t about random things that are meaningless. I want to get to know people and build friendships with them.
8
|
Finding out about each other is more wise I believe than to just talk about nothing much in the hope of a revelation of some kind.
3
|
"How are you? What's up?" I don't care, and I'm sure you don't either. Let's talk about your favorites, how bad that movie was, how we survived high school, or the meaning of life, or... something else deep. I don...
6
|
I don't need to know where you live to know you as a person. Sometimes, when you know all these trivial things about a person, you slowly start to realise - you don't really know them. You know who they are on a superficial level, not anymo...
2
|
This is not to say I don't enjoy some friendly, surface-level chatting. So long as it is sincere. However, I'd much rather hear someone's thoughts and opinions, than just stay on the surface with small talk. There is nothing better tha...
9
|
hi susan is my name i would like to talk with mature men or woman
9
|
I like it when people are polite to start a conversation with "hello", "how are you?", but what excites me is someone who begins with a statement that manifests their self-confidence to speak their mind.
12
|
Please don't bother messaging me if your range of conversation doesn't go beyond "Hi", "How are you?", "Where are you from?"
11
|
Tell me your name, your age, where you live and what you do, and I'll reciprocate. A grounding in a person is worthwhile.
4
|
I'm not always able to get online because of limited wifi when you're travelling as I am, so please let me know some things about you so if there's a chemistry we can explore it quickly and make those links which will then result in in...
2
|
I hate small talk. I find it difficult to keep thinking of "stuff" to talk about. Constant questioning and chatting is enough to drive me absolutely insane. I fear that I will say something ignorant or tactless if I talk too much. I feel pu...
4
|
Hello guys how are you doing .I'm from morocco and i'm looking to make some friends if you are intrested please tell me ☺ .
2
|
I often talk smally. I am not fluent in it, but you have to survive somehow out there. Sometimes it works out better not to get to know someone and talk small. It is rather a bore, but if they can't talk intelligent nonsense with you and there r...
9
|

I'd Rather Get To Know You Than Small Talk | Similar Worlds