I'd Rather Get To Know You Than Small Talk

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I LOVE vanilla ice cream, with chocolate sauce and nuts on top!
5
17 hrs ago
|
I really hate when people start a convo with hey sometimes. Like hit me with something good or with something interesting rather than just having the niceties for some awkward sum minutes. I would so much rather have a proper in depth convo than endu...
4
|
hi how are you what are you doing now describe yourself show me a picture of you
3
|
It’s so difficult to find someone online (especially dating sites) that wants and can hold a deep conversation! Small talk is good once in a while, but getting into conversations that dig deeper tell more. Maybe it’s because people are afraid to be...
17
|
I honestly don't understand small talk. People ask me all the time "How are you?" and "What are you doing?" but when I just meet someone I doubt they really are interested in the answers I could give them. On top of that wh...
10
|
What is your favorite memory?
4
|
I've never been a big fan of small talk. It's always been hard for me, for some reason
6
|
I like to dig deep into people's minds. I want to know everything about your existence not just what went on today. I want to listen to everything from your darkest fears to your sweetest memories. Unfortunately friends always seem to fade from ...
3
|
Sometimes i feel like i come off creepy or too nosey because i am like this. When i meet someone i like to seriously get to know them no matter our relationship. I think being abke to learn all you can about those around you those you care for is imp...
3
|
Facts and figures aside, getting to know someone can seem quite complex if you feel you must cover certain bases all the time.
3
|
I find the key to an engaging, meaningful conversation IS the questions, but unless they flow in both directions it quickly becomes one-sided and boring. As well, I find questions that are random, fun, creative, and abstract providing an escape fro...
5
|
I love a good old deep conversation. Whether it is intellectual, spiritual or just talking about our hopes and dreams. 5ose are the sort of conversations I gravitate towards. I want meaningful and honest talk with those who can respect each other and...
5
|
Deep philosophical, spiritual, meaningful conversations. The kind that proves, flows and seeks. I think those kind of conversations are usually easier when there’s a genuine connection - which isn’t easy to come by either. Capture my mind, capture my...
21
|
I like to get to know people rather than just don’t about random things that are meaningless. I want to get to know people and build friendships with them.
8
|
Finding out about each other is more wise I believe than to just talk about nothing much in the hope of a revelation of some kind.
3
|
"How are you? What's up?" I don't care, and I'm sure you don't either. Let's talk about your favorites, how bad that movie was, how we survived high school, or the meaning of life, or... something else deep. I don...
6
|
I don't need to know where you live to know you as a person. Sometimes, when you know all these trivial things about a person, you slowly start to realise - you don't really know them. You know who they are on a superficial level, not anymo...
2
|
This is not to say I don't enjoy some friendly, surface-level chatting. So long as it is sincere. However, I'd much rather hear someone's thoughts and opinions, than just stay on the surface with small talk. There is nothing better tha...
9
|
hi susan is my name i would like to talk with mature men or woman
9
|
I like it when people are polite to start a conversation with "hello", "how are you?", but what excites me is someone who begins with a statement that manifests their self-confidence to speak their mind.
12
|

I'd Rather Get To Know You Than Small Talk | Similar Worlds