I Will Talk To Anyone Who Wants To Talk To Me Or Needs Advice

I will be there for you with a helping hand but remember this, if you screw up or keep feeling down all the time, you better get ready for a serious reality check. I will give tough love when you deserve it.
4
|
The things that we do not understand, we fear and seek to hide from, if we believe they are stronger than us. The things that we do not understand that appear to be weaker, we hate and seek to destroy. The two inclinations explain much of the world...
1
|
I really need someone to talk to. I feel like my life is crap well not all of it but most of it is. So I would love to someone who feels like they need someone to talk to, just to forget about the shit I’m going through. But I’m willing to listen to ...
17
|
Heyy guys ..if anyone up in this group , you can respond .. Cheers :)
0
|
I just want a real friend that I can talk to, someone who will listen to my relationship problems or any problems I have and someone that I can do the same for. People think it's easy being a girl online and its not. Most people who talk to me a...
8
|
I am new here and just looking to talk to anyone, about anything I am 47 yrs old male, and opened to anything
3
|
Yup, I am actually really good at it but I learned that I do need people to give me more then just a question. When people come to me, it's like seeing a maze from above while they see it within. I some how always see where they been and where t...
1
|
I have a kik messenger so as long as you're not a weirdo you can add me. My kik is ohsosofi.
3
|
I will gladly talk to anyone who needs advice or just need someone to talk to. In the era of one line text messages, I think people have forgotten how to have a conversation. I would probably be getting a lot more messages if it was a F instead of M ...
3
|
Have you given advice and that person threw it completely back in your face, what shall I do my best friend won't listen 😥
8
|
Feel free to message me anytime. I am a great listener who does not judge or criticize. I am great at keeping secrets as well.
0
|
Anyone in need of advice? Feel free to message me :)
0
|
thats what I'm here for :)
0
|
Yeah, haven't talked to anyone at all these past few weeks :( its been too boring
0
|
If you need anything just talk to me ill be there for you
0
|

Categories: Friendship, Health

I Will Talk To Anyone Who Wants To Talk To Me Or Needs Advice | Similar Worlds