Friends & Acquaintances

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Name a celebrity who looks like you.
1
10 hrs ago
|
How do you deal with frustration?
2
14 hrs ago
|
Hello Everyone!!!
I know it is not a question, but I wanted to say hello to everyone, seeing how this is my first post. I want to start out with good vibes going out to everyone. 😊👋
13
23 hrs ago
|
I need somes personal opinion on something
Me and this friend have been talking for awhile now we text each other on the phone all the time unless she's with her children Or if she's busy at work a little bit ago She said an old friend asked her to hangout I dont know what reply ...
1
1 day ago
|
Have anyone of you tried penpalworld.com?
In my experience, it was pretty fun at the beginning. But then as time goes by, people just lost interest and stopped replying altogether. I wonder, if we do something like that here in SW, will the same thing happen or will people have more patien...
3
1 day ago
|
Is tough love good to give to a best friend?
I don't want to be all soft on her when she screws up and being manipulated. There's this girl that she trusts but she is manipulating her and my best friend is too clueless to see that. She yelled at me because she thinks I'm jealous ...
1
1 day ago
|
Gone without a trace!
Nice 👍
1
|
Which of your friends are you most proud of? 💃
1
|
You guys are funny lol
5
|
Please someone just punch me😭
I hate sending text messages to people that are suspenseful. I just wanted to take it back and go back to never waiting to an answer 😭😭
7
|
If a friend behaved strangely and babbled would you avoid him/her?
This is assuming that you've known the person for a few years and they've never behaved this way before. They are babbling irrationally saying, "I am very sick! I need help!" But unable to explain why.
5
|
Happiest Birthday 💕🌸@ Aiyana
To my beautiful genuine friend. You are one of the most honest and thoughtful people . I’m glad to know you these three years and I wish you a day as beautiful and inspiring as you are. You’re funny too 💕🌸💜
16
|
How do I stop her?
Had a big argument with friend/sitter. I got angry at her distant and hostile attitude after I got together with a new woman and introduced them to my child. She supported me through the separation and says that I was sobbing over my wife and then 2 ...
0
|
Anyone want to be my friend?
I'm not looking for romance or nudes.
12
|
Be appreciative of your friends.
You don't know when you could lose them.
8
|
What does it mean if someone’s phone rings with three short rings?
Even when you call from a different number that isn’t yours? Is it in roaming.? And what exactly is roaming
0
|
Are you the type of person that prefers small group of friends, or larger group the merrier?
1
|
Do you trust your friends?
Poll See Poll Options
1
|
Does it bother you when you know someone has had the chance to reply to you and has openly chose not to, then they expect to get an immediate respons?
3
|
What do you look for in an ep friend?
0
|

Friends & Acquaintances

Friends & Acquaintances | Similar Worlds