Friends & Acquaintances

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

I wish I could host an SW party
And invite u all. There would be cheese, and music, and alcohol! Any other suggestions guys?
0
6 hrs ago
|
Do you ever talk to yourself?
2
7 hrs ago
|
Do you have people in your life that stress you out due to how they interact with you?
It can be friends/acquaintances/workmates/family. I hate being angry people who shout and yell over petty things, it stresses me out so much.
1
9 hrs ago
|
Do I have the qualities to be a "good" trusted friend or a pest that is clingy, annoying, and repulsive.
3
10 hrs ago
|
How do I deal with a friend I’ve not been getting along with?
I’ve not been getting on with my friend recently and I don’t know what to do about it. We normally see each other once, or twice a week, but I’ve been starting to dread her visits. She’s been really good to me and has been helping me work through som...
1
21 hrs ago
|
Would anyone like to be friends?
I'm goofy and fun. I'll be awkward at first but...I'll be slightly less awkward...eventually.
5
1 day ago
|
Anyone looking for a cool friend?
2
|
If a friend has repeatedly hurt you/let you down (or simply didn't care enough) would you decide to start caring less about the friendship?
I currently have a couple of friends who have kind of been bothering me lately and sometimes I feel like it would be better to just distance myself :/ They don't seem to care anyways
0
|
Is it weird to hang out with your friend's parents?
My friend's mom is pretty cool and likes to hang out. I have no problem with it but my friend thinks its weird. Sometimes I think it is because she doesn't have any daughters and so she can do more "girly" things
1
|
How do you handle being friends with someone who has "worse" problems than you?
I can see how some family/friends/etc. might need to seek counseling just because the person they care about may have "worse" issues. Invalidation sucks! And talking to someone who is supposedly a friend who has serious issues may not alway...
1
|
Go for it?
Freshman year of highschool going kind of good besides grades and some other bs but I met this senior that I talk to once in a while in my class. Would it be wierd if I hung out with him cause in the school there have been little problems between fre...
3
|
For the record, I'm fiveholes, and it's hockey season. 🏑
2
|
How are you doing?
0
|
Do you think friends are only temporary?
1
|
If a friend responds to only 30% of your message, does that mean you're not friends anymore?
1
|
Have you ever been fake with your friends?
2
|
Is there any point in "throwing" yourself into social situations?
I don't know if I really have social anxiety, but the more I try to interact, the more socially awkward I am. And, the more I realize I am not like people who have "normal" social skills. Being a "lone wolf" was never an issu...
1
|
Why dont you just say what you wanna say and let the words fall out?
Honestly, i wanna see you be brave...
1
|
Guilty... this is so me..
✨ Does anyone else do this??😱
12
|
Why am i so nervous?
This isnt the first time ive gone over their houseT^T...
3
|

Friends & Acquaintances

Friends & Acquaintances | Similar Worlds