Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join SimilarWorlds for FREE ยป

what's the name of those things which cover lcd monitors to reduce the glare of the screen

i want to buy one, is it a screen protector is it? i don't know the name of them so i can search for them on amazon.

Post Comment
809 people following
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Associated Forums Topic Members