Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join SimilarWorlds today »

I’ve next year decided to do certificate III in health services assistance for 6 months then if I can do that course

Poll - Total Votes: 0
Great do that
No don’t you don’t need to
Show Results
You may vote on multiple answers.
And completed it, I’ll do diploma in nursing

Post Comment
100,000+ people following
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Associated Forums Topic Members