Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join SimilarWorlds for FREE 禄

Where in the UK can I find a bath panel like this?

All the ones I can find on the DIY or plumber's supplies type websites are flat, but I need to replace a curved one [i]fairly[/i] similar to the one in the picture. It's not possible for me to travel to these places and browse, is there a search term that would help me find the right kind of shaped panel? Or maybe someone knows of a UK shop that has them, if you could tell me the style/design name or number it would really help..馃檪

Incidentally, when you search for curved bath panels you just get panels for fancy-shaped baths, and not anything like the one in the picture!馃槄
goldenorchid46-50, F
You email that picture to,

And he'll be able to either supply it or tell you it's secret bath panel name.
QuietEd201931-35, M
Would something like this work?

Or on EBay:
english56-60, M
they probably belongs to one company do you have any name stamped on it anywhere probably on the inside.馃檭

Post Comment
11,440 people following
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Associated Groups Forum Members