Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join Similar Worlds today »
Top | Newest First | Oldest First
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
I would ask to be scanned to see whats happening there.
Blythe · F
I was gonna mention cranberry juice, but you covered that and more. Hope your grandad will be alright *hugs*
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@946591,Blythe] thank you x
nonsensiclesnail · 46-50, F
You can buy concentrated. Unsweetened cranberry juice. Unless they want to make their own, it will do the job.
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@441353,nonsensiclesnail] I've been to supermarkets and they all taste sweet I'm yet to find one that they can buy in the countryside that's not sweet. Making their own is safer.
Sounds like a doctor's appointment should be scheduled. You're all concerned.
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@868864,HannahSky] when I spoke to my grandmother I told her to mention seeing a urologist. But she said the gp suggested sending a referral to the before she got the chance to ask.
When they went to do his bloods today. When she asked about the referral they hadn't sent it and that was 4 weeks ago!


I love them too much to deal with this stress. I can become a bit unnecessary and lose sight.
So I have to guide them with the knowledge I have and ask other relatives to chase it.
Otherwise I'll end up just ruining everything.
[@1196310,Mellowgirl] sounds like they're finally getting on it. I can see that it'd be a lot of stress for you, it's your grandfather.
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@868864,HannahSky] thanks for listening xx
Sirfurryanimal · 61-69, M
Hannah sky is correct...follow her advice

Post Comment
21342 people following
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Group Members