Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join SimilarWorlds for FREE »

Do you think you need an orifice reducer?

I've been debating making hot sauces and was looking at ordering some bottles for it and got an admittedly somewhat immature chuckle out of the name of these things. They're the little plastic insert that narrows the opening of the bottle so you can get a slower flow or drip instead of a pour.
LyricalOne · F
A lot cheaper than surgery.

Post Comment
100,000+ people following
Food & Drink
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Associated Forums Topic Members