I Want to Love Passionately and to Be Loved Passionately

If any of you find passionate love please inform me. I was a lot like most of you until middle age and men began their typical tongue lashing of me because youth no longer was my friend. It was and continues to be a learning experience for me. I had...
2
|
Love rainy days off....
16
|
I walk with you in the dark woods You take my hand And lead me safely home. I think perhaps. ... You're my big bad wolf.
19
|
The free soul is rare but you know it when you see it. Basically because you feel Good, very good when you are near or with them. - Charles Bukowski ❤❤❤❤
13
|
this group's photo ruined my thought on "love" 😑
8
|
Can I get that?
2
|
When I first felt in love, I went through the usual stages of thinking of him as the apple of my eye and basked in the waves of emotions that overcame me. In time that emotional high wore off, it had to, and I came down to earth with a bump in discov...
8
|
so true passionate love is very scarce...have you ever felt it? Does it ever exist for you?
4
|
Power of man...
20
|
To love passionately and to be loved passionately... the kind of love that is literally a part of you... like you can't be satisfied until you're engulfed, consumed by that love. Body, mind, and soul... what's yours is theirs... it...
0
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Want to Love Passionately and to Be Loved Passionately | Similar Worlds