I Say Weird Things

SW bullies are just really low.

I have never experienced this since the start of SW. Such a weirdo.
It's not my fault that your IQ is lower than the level of my sarcasm. This actually boosts my confidence in my sarcasm 😎 so I win.
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
Who is bullying you 😤😤
[@526179,TurtlePink] 🤗 thanks beautiful ❤
GERRI · 46-50, F
[@10788,PiecingMeBackTogether] Wh don't wanna get laid?
JimboSaturn · 51-55, M
[@526179,TurtlePink] Yes what a charming woman she was :P
Somebody need a wiffle ball bat beating?
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
[@4018,ExperienceDLT] I guess I'm a real bastard for using a Louisville Slugger instead?
[@1185254,DropTopDig] I never judge another persons weapon of choice hell why would I we got a damn bunny running around packing heat lol
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
[@4018,ExperienceDLT] LOL I didn't think of that
TheRascallyOne · 26-30, M
I got your back
[@19729,TheRascallyOne] 🤗
TheRascallyOne · 26-30, M
[@10788,PiecingMeBackTogether] hugs you back 🐰
fernie2 · 56-60, F
I know it happens...I just cannot understand how an adult can be bullied by faceless strangers online. How does it happen? Seriously, not judging...I just don't get why anyone would allow it...there are ways to avoid morons
jeancolby · 26-30, F
[@1181110,fernie2] And most of the time not even who they say they are.
fernie2 · 56-60, F
[@10788,PiecingMeBackTogether] I see. She tried to bully you and failed...what an ass she is. Some poor folks are really susceptible to creeps like her ...you're not one of them
[@46919,jeancolby] That's because I respect SW rules. And if you do some digging in this post you'll find replies that leads you to the exact person I meant. A couple of people already did.
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
It's hard to fight a battle of wits with an unarmed person
Maleficent · F
Words on the net mean nothing, what's sad is the pathetic people behind the words. They want want to make others feel miserable because they are.. so don't give in to it. Keep positive always and never let anyone bring you down.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
I don’t know why anyone would bully you 😀🤗
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] They definitely don't know that you're by my side 🤗
Miram · 26-30, F
That person is crazy. She tried to convince me that SW admins work with the CIA. LMAO
JimboSaturn · 51-55, M
[@542305,Miram] I'm sure they are of great interest to the intelligence gathering community
Miram · 26-30, F
[@339269,JimboSaturn] We need..Sorry I mean they need to keep an eye on it before the shitstorm becomes a global problem 🐒
[@542305,Miram] I would like to smoke what these people smoke 😂

I Say Weird Things