I Am Tired, So Very Tired

I feel emotionally drained..like I feel the same cycle in my life is repeating itself. I’ve changed, as I grew in many different ways on my journey for my future. It still comes back to hunt me. It’s so hard to explain to others if they haven’t felt this feeling before. It’s a different type of creature that drains your life in the most invisible way no one else can really see...
7
|
11knaves11 · 36-40, M
I've felt this. Like a weariness that takes you over.
Hermosakia · F
Yeah kind of..[@10401,11knaves11]
User41 · 31-35, M
life’s complex.

If you find yourself in a cycle, break the cycle as you see fit.

Try somthing else. Wether that be a different job or a different way of looking at yourself.

Oddly enough people tend to get comfortable repeating patterns that are self defeating.
seeandhear · M
Like you said you can't describe it to someone who hasn't experienced it. It's invisible yet its touch is very real.

I'm sending positive thoughts your way.
Freeranger · M
Que? I'm afraid this is too much like shattered glass. While you can pick up certain pieces of the dialogue, there isn't enough material to turn this back in to a full bottle babe. You know where I live so.....
This message was deleted.
SoFine · 41-45, F
That saying "are you upset for the reason that you think you are?"

Why?

We get triggered by similar incidents, reminder of past life hurts. Till you heal them, you will get triggered over and over , by different people yet similar events.

When we mull over hurts, events, we then chain us to them. They become the "Story" of me. You carry this with you, in all interactions.

One way to let the chains go, is to forgive. To forgive you, that you got hurt, forgive the situation and them. Else you relive this, over and over.

Then build up these 2 life tools.
A Your worth of self
B. Your self love

That is why meditation helps all those thoughts you have, to notice when you drain you, this over and over replay, has you be stagnant. Feel like, a stuck drain. Your peace of mind will happen with mind silence that meditation can bring.

You are the key to unlock your inner peace..

I Am Tired, So Very Tired

I feel emotionally drained..like I feel the same c... | I Am Tired, So Very Tired | Similar Worlds