I Like Spicy Food

I really don't understand how can people eat sugary food for breakfast. Or maybe that's my Indian side.
3
|
I'm not supposed to be eating spicy things though, but I crave a bit of heat. Kind of like a bit of heat in a personality too.
1
|
Not to spicy but it must have a little kick!
1
|
A coworker brought in one of his home-grown Carolina Reapers today, and passed out small strips as a sample of coming attractions. He's putting some in his chili for the office chili cook-off on Thursday, and all I can say is.... wow. That...
7
|
Sorry,it gets my blood go round and round. Life is sad,so I don't do life anymore,just need to stimulate my cells with spicies every now and then.
0
|
I’m a big fan of curry and spicy chicken wings. And honestly spiciness just adds some extra fun to the eating experience. It’s the masochism of food in my opinion.
6
|
i love it all! Except once where it was so hot I thought I was going to be able to see through time. That wasnt great.
2
|
I want this food as hot as my temper. *burns tongue severely* Gah! What are you trying to say? You think I'm some kind of monster?! 😠 Just kidding. It's perfect.
4
|
I am from Chicago and I loved the food as a whole. Hands down most flavorful food ever. When I went to college I obviously wasn’t able to eat meals unique to Chicago which happen to be my favorite. In this college town they don’t have many food optio...
8
|
Mild sauce? I said spicy; not spaghetti-O dribble. 😒
6
|
It's hard for me to stay in any kind of sad mood when my tongue is on fire. 😱
2
|
😭 Oh god...the Szechuan sauce is too hot for me right now... *pours more* I've been eating too much bland food lately and it's caught up to me.
2
|
I have had Indian curries, and Indonesian curries, and i have had Jamaican birds eye chili Chicken! I like hot Bombay mix as a nibble with a beer, too!
13
|
Napa Cabbage Kimchi is the best! Especially with soju! But chicken is good with soju too!
0
|
i love it.. but why does it have to hurt so bad the next day...
6
|
I made this dish few weeks ago. It's tuna pasta with hot chili sauce, which made of olive oil, minced garlic, ground red chili peppers (a lot of them), a little bit of soya sauce, Italian seasoning, and of course salt and black pepper. You can...
8
|
Well.... Being Creole and all, that’s a giveaway. The best part about New Orleans culture is the food.
10
|
I'm pickling some of the hot peppers that I grew this year. I have some Hot Portugals, and some jalapenos. They're sliced and packed in brine. I'll try to let them go for a month or so.
7
|
It's difficult in my household. I do the cooking because I am a much better cook than my wife. She likes bland things and only likes certain vegetables. There are other vegetables that seem to cause her gut problems. I, on the other hand, lo...
1
|
I find subtle spiciness best, but you are talking about artisan cookery here! Subtle is always good!
3
|

I Like Spicy Food
Categories: Food

I Like Spicy Food | Similar Worlds