I Like Spicy Food

Post Rating Level: | | | |

This morning, spicy food is what's keeping me from freezing my ass off. 🥶💙
7
|
Not to spicy but it must have a little kick!
1
|
A coworker brought in one of his home-grown Carolina Reapers today, and passed out small strips as a sample of coming attractions. He's putting some in his chili for the office chili cook-off on Thursday, and all I can say is.... wow. That...
7
|
My neighbor had some home grown jalapeño peppers. He, another neighbor, and my husband had already had one. They wanted me to try one. I ate it. They're watching me, waiting for me to react. When it didn't phase me they had me try a spicier...
6
|
Sorry,it gets my blood go round and round. Life is sad,so I don't do life anymore,just need to stimulate my cells with spicies every now and then.
0
|
I enjoy spicy food. But what i really hate is when people don't bother seasoning it or adding salt. I hate that, too many times I've had spicy foods but absolutely no flavor no salt. It was gross.
4
|
I’m a big fan of curry and spicy chicken wings. And honestly spiciness just adds some extra fun to the eating experience. It’s the masochism of food in my opinion.
6
|
i love it all! Except once where it was so hot I thought I was going to be able to see through time. That wasnt great.
2
|
I want this food as hot as my temper. *burns tongue severely* Gah! What are you trying to say? You think I'm some kind of monster?! 😠 Just kidding. It's perfect.
4
|
I am from Chicago and I loved the food as a whole. Hands down most flavorful food ever. When I went to college I obviously wasn’t able to eat meals unique to Chicago which happen to be my favorite. In this college town they don’t have many food optio...
8
|
Mild sauce? I said spicy; not spaghetti-O dribble. 😒
6
|
I like Indian food. Chicken Vindaloo is so hot. Yum😊
5
|
It's hard for me to stay in any kind of sad mood when my tongue is on fire. 😱
2
|
😭 Oh god...the Szechuan sauce is too hot for me right now... *pours more* I've been eating too much bland food lately and it's caught up to me.
2
|
I have had Indian curries, and Indonesian curries, and i have had Jamaican birds eye chili Chicken! I like hot Bombay mix as a nibble with a beer, too!
13
|
Napa Cabbage Kimchi is the best! Especially with soju! But chicken is good with soju too!
0
|
i love it.. but why does it have to hurt so bad the next day...
6
|
I made this dish few weeks ago. It's tuna pasta with hot chili sauce, which made of olive oil, minced garlic, ground red chili peppers (a lot of them), a little bit of soya sauce, Italian seasoning, and of course salt and black pepper. You can...
8
|
Well.... Being Creole and all, that’s a giveaway. The best part about New Orleans culture is the food.
10
|
I'm pickling some of the hot peppers that I grew this year. I have some Hot Portugals, and some jalapenos. They're sliced and packed in brine. I'll try to let them go for a month or so.
7
|

I Like Spicy Food
Categories: Food

I Like Spicy Food | Similar Worlds