I Am Inspired By Kind People

I Am Inspired By Kind People
A few years ago, the Red Cross started a practice of telling people where their blood donations are sent. It first checks to see if there is a need in the local area, then offers the blood to other parts of the country in need. Today I learned that ...
2
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
His kindness turned into friendship, his friendship turned into so much more. I’m very lucky. I’m very grateful. I’m absolutely inspired by him.
5
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
I want to share a story I’ve been following. It has really made me feel happy and I’m so inspired. Captain Tom Moore is a veteran who turns 100 at the end of this month. To celebrate, he’s walking around his garden 100 times to raise money for our N...
12
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
Imagine if we were all kind to each other. What an amazing life it would be. ❤️
12
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
The term heroes has been very popular as we face one of the greatest fears of a lifetime. Everyone recognizes the medical professionals working to save us. First responders such as paramedics, police and firefighters are often given respect, credit...
51-55, C
3
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
I want to be a softer person from here on out. Less defensive, less reactive, less inclined to launch preemptive strikes. Marriage to Mr. Patient Optimism has started this process but I want to be more intentional about it. A few of you here also...
9
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
A friend here in SW has inspired me by her honest kind words and deeds......
22
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
I just want to put out a heartfelt thank you to all of the wonderful people who supported me over the last couple of weeks. I really appreciate every kind word that was sent my way. It's kind and compassionate people like you who help make SW su...
17
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
I was 21 when I discovered Mother Theresa. I was so taken by her compassion and charity work among the impoverish and helpless of our world. I couldn't get enough information about her. Everytime she was featured in the TV world news it was li...
3
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
Kindness really is putting yourself in someone else's shoes. Yes, they might be a different size, but to attempt wearing them is to get into that persons experience in a very personal way abstractly. It's a simple act done covering a deep u...
4
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
11
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
We had a week of rain earlier this month and some flooding occurred. I was inspired by the number of ordinary people who tried to do what they could to help, whether it was providing rides (I did that) or moving sandbags or consoling people who had ...
4
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
I would like to put this incident which occurred a few days ago on here, so... I ordered my grocery shopping online from Tesco, upon arriving I noticed I had received two packets of bread which I had not ordered, I felt troubled as I had not paid fo...
9
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
2
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
Kindness really is something to want to emulate, a social skill to achieve. If you are kind you have an innate nobility.
8
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
I learned that the two things in life I am in total control over are my attitude and my effort. Compassion is the will to see others free from suffering. One of the greatest gifts we can bestow upon another is kindness. If someone is in need, we len...
6
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
Be patient,everything comes to you in the right moment.
8
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
Just because you took longer than others,doesn't mean you failed. Remember that.
6
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. #SelflessService
9
|
I Am Inspired By Kind People
I just dashed out to run and get some food as we don't have any indoors (the guys are pigs) and I took €50 hoping it'd be enough! I got some things, and I knew I'd have some change, but I'd forgotten to grab a shopping bag. I ha...
7
|

I Am Inspired By Kind People
Health Inspiration

I Am Inspired By Kind People | Similar Worlds