I Am Inspired By Kind People

I want to be a softer person from here on out. Less defensive, less reactive, less inclined to launch preemptive strikes. Marriage to Mr. Patient Optimism has started this process but I want to be more intentional about it. A few of you here also...
8
|
A friend here in SW has inspired me by her honest kind words and deeds......
16
|
I just want to put out a heartfelt thank you to all of the wonderful people who supported me over the last couple of weeks. I really appreciate every kind word that was sent my way. It's kind and compassionate people like you who help make SW su...
17
|
I was 21 when I discovered Mother Theresa. I was so taken by her compassion and charity work among the impoverish and helpless of our world. I couldn't get enough information about her. Everytime she was featured in the TV world news it was li...
3
|
Kindness really is putting yourself in someone else's shoes. Yes, they might be a different size, but to attempt wearing them is to get into that persons experience in a very personal way abstractly. It's a simple act done covering a deep u...
4
|
11
|
We had a week of rain earlier this month and some flooding occurred. I was inspired by the number of ordinary people who tried to do what they could to help, whether it was providing rides (I did that) or moving sandbags or consoling people who had ...
4
|
I would like to put this incident which occurred a few days ago on here, so... I ordered my grocery shopping online from Tesco, upon arriving I noticed I had received two packets of bread which I had not ordered, I felt troubled as I had not paid fo...
9
|
The kids decorated stones to pass out to their friends. Just sharing the positivity 😁
11
|
2
|
Kindness really is something to want to emulate, a social skill to achieve. If you are kind you have an innate nobility.
8
|
I learned that the two things in life I am in total control over are my attitude and my effort. Compassion is the will to see others free from suffering. One of the greatest gifts we can bestow upon another is kindness. If someone is in need, we len...
6
|
Be patient,everything comes to you in the right moment.
7
|
Just because you took longer than others,doesn't mean you failed. Remember that.
5
|
You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. #SelflessService
9
|
I just dashed out to run and get some food as we don't have any indoors (the guys are pigs) and I took €50 hoping it'd be enough! I got some things, and I knew I'd have some change, but I'd forgotten to grab a shopping bag. I ha...
7
|
I went out for a meal with my family over the weekend. We were sat at some high tables in the middle of the restaurant and a couple was sat beside us at their own table. Something caught my eye and I glanced over to see this woman wearing a bracelet ...
18
|
Kindness is so fascinating and beautiful. I think I am quite good at practising it to random people I meet or suddenly strike a conversation with after being classmates for months. However I am not very kind to myself. And so I am participating in In...
10
|
So many people spend so much of their life energy angry because others have not reacted as they feel they should have. They completely lose touch with the magic and beauty of life. When you commit to understanding that you have no idea what others ar...
13
|
Kind people Inspire me to be just as kind as them. They make me happy and in my book, they make the world a better place! 😊
36-40, C
8
|

I Am Inspired By Kind People
Categories: Health, Inspiration

I Am Inspired By Kind People | Similar Worlds