I Am An Introvert

I Am An Introvert
I don't see the point of talking a lot if the people around me aren't having deep, insightful conversations that actually have substance. I don't like small talk at all, I don't talk to just please people. I don't care if I m...
I Am An Introvert
came from SC to Fort Collins, Co for a temporary job transfer. got here a week ago and realized people can't drive(but I heard they're amazing in bad weather conditions). I go door to door for my job installing electrical meters and I get h...
+ 3 8 replies 17 views Sep 18, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
I have often the feeling we live in a society made for extroverts where we must exchange all the times the roles of entertainers and audience. People want to be entertained, things are either entertaining or not worthy at all, entertainment is king. ...
+ 9 16 replies 28 views Jun 22, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
I'm one heavily introverted crap. in my work place. People don't even understand the concept of Introvert/extrovert. They expect people to be like robots, feel/do the same just because that other guy does it. People pick on other introverts...
+ 2 0 replies 7 views Jun 13, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
I think, I think again and I overthink. Things that don’t normally affect you would be magnified ten times to someone like me who is deeply vested in my feelings. I don’t make for a suitable companion although I am loyal to a fault, and love intensel...
+ 5 4 replies 13 views May 27, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
Sometimes I wonder why I chose to be a teacher being an introvert. I wonder how I am able to stand teaching in a big school with more than one thousand students and almost one hundred teachers. The only rational explanation I can find is that I reall...
+ 7 6 replies 21 views May 25, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 16 43 replies 74 views May 12, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 9 14 replies 43 views Apr 30, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
I wasn't the type of person to have a lot of friends. I thought I was a lame for that, but now that I'm an adult I realize that it's not lame at all. I just really enjoy being introspective, I like to read and write stories, poems, and...
+ 7 9 replies 17 views Mar 24, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
What the f*** is wrong with me? I can talk to everyone just as freely when I get to know them better but the first two months of even making eye contact and talk to someone normal is close to impossible. What went wrong with me? There are nicer peopl...
+ 0 0 replies 6 views Mar 16, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
I am a very quiet person and tend to stay by myself. It is hard at times living in a very extroverted society. Have lived in introverted societies and I enjoyed it very much. Now I live in a rural area that is very wooded. It is easy to just fade...
+ 4 10 replies 13 views Mar 11, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 9 3 replies 53 views Mar 10, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 4 2 replies 22 views Mar 9, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 8 3 replies 49 views Mar 9, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
More and more often nowadays I think about finding and being with a significant other. But then i think about all the people that come along with them (friend fam, siblings etc) and then the thought makes me cringe😕
+ 6 6 replies 11 views Mar 3, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
My mother wanted to complain about something a coworker said at her job yesterday. I listened to the entire story, talked with her about it, and agreed that what her coworker had said was unprofessional, but she wanted to drag out the problem. She lo...
+ 2 2 replies 26 views Feb 10, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
I'm a really quiet person, and I absolutely HATE it when people ask me why I'm so quiet. I mean I'm not especially mad at them as a person, as human beings are naturally social creatures, and someone who's not social is a bit ou...
+ 3 2 replies 5 views Jan 31, 2018 |
I Am An Introvert
I Am An Introvert
I'm happy to stay at home I feel alone at a party I need my quiet time I'm capable of deep connections to people I am an introvert
+ 5 9 replies 15 views Sep 5, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
If I see a colleague waiting for the elevator (and if I have enough time to wait), I'll wait until they go and then walk there. I'm lazy to find topics to talk with them in there and the silence would be awkward.
+ 5 1 reply 4 views Sep 3, 2017 |

I Am An Introvert
Health Personality Disorder

I Am An Introvert (Page 2) | Similar Worlds