I Am An Introvert

Introversion is a topic that has been given a lot of press recently, more than it ever has. Almost all of it has been positive and in support of introversion and those who are introverted in their personalities to significant degrees.

And indeed it's been heartening and validating to my own experiences and I welcome it for all that.

However, there is some part of me that can't help but think, whatever purported good my introversion does me, that it was rooted in something much darker, a defense mechanism of sorts, that I formed early in life to cope with a world that rejected me. If that's the case, it can't be entirely good. I haven't seen much on this part of introversion, however, so I will have to think about that for a while and see where it takes me.
5
|
xixgun · M
Introverts are still one of the “acceptable groups” to bully and harass.

I Am An Introvert
Categories: Health, Personality Disorder

Introversion is a topic that has been given a lot ... | I Am An Introvert | Similar Worlds