I Am An Introvert

"You're easy to talk to"

A compliment I was given today.

Being that I have struggled with social interaction my whole life, a compliment like that can carry my spirits a long way.

It's funny because I sometimes sense that a one on one conversation can go well for me even though I struggle. Today's hour long conversation with my boss's boss felt like one of those conversations. This is the first one of those conversations where the other person complimented the company I was able to provide for them.

I needed that compliment.

I've needed it for a very long time...

Maybe... just maybe... others have thought it... even if they haven't said it.

I hope so...
5
|
It's amazing how uplifting and transformative a simple comment like that can be for us. I'm glad you got some encouragement from their kindness. We all need that in our lives. 🙂

I Am An Introvert
Categories: Health, Personality Disorder

"You're easy to talk to" A complim... | I Am An Introvert | Replies | Similar Worlds