I Am An Introvert

I am trying harder than I've ever have to be social and talk to people ( at new job) and still got labeled as shy. The lady is nice and said it nicely but still馃槙

And I actually gave myself an A for good effort today, striking up conversation with people...
5
|
Edited: 12 mths ago
firefall61-69, M
You're doing great, really. You can't avoid a certain amount of that labelling, alas, as introversion isnt something you can just pretend isn't there inside you
iamnikki26-30, F
[@1725,firefall] very true. And thank u.
firefall61-69, M
[@467302,iamnikki] I hope the new job is enjoyable for you
Shy isn鈥檛 a bad thing :) I tend to gravitate towards more introverted people.
iamnikki26-30, F
[@722181,Sunlily] thank u
You鈥檙e welcome . Im more quiet in groups of people myself unless I know them very well. [@467302,iamnikki]
TeddybearM
Being shy, being quiet, is not a bad thing at all. There's nothing wrong with that. You'll overcome the shyness part in time when you least expect it. At my age, I'm still alittle why. Try asserting yourself whenever the need to be assertive arises. Speak your mind as needed, when needed. Gaining as much self confidence as possible will take care of much of the shyness. Every single day we awake alive and kicking is another opportuniy to "grow"! To work on becoming how we want to be!
iamnikki26-30, F
[@325918,Teddybear] thank u

I Am An Introvert
Categories: Health, Personality Disorder

I am trying harder than I've ever have to be ... | I Am An Introvert | Similar Worlds