I Am An Introvert

Do you know that bubbly girl Who was once in love and trusted all? Do you know her from your school days When she used to be like sunshiny-May? Do you know her from the field trips, The one who was the loudest and did skinny dips? That girl is long ...
4
|
Introversion is a topic that has been given a lot of press recently, more than it ever has. Almost all of it has been positive and in support of introversion and those who are introverted in their personalities to significant degrees. And indeed it...
5
|
😁
8
|
I've always been intensely introverted. I lose a lot of friends because it. It's hard for me to do simple things like text first or make plans and no one seems to really understand that I have problems with this so they just don't both...
2
|
"You're easy to talk to" A compliment I was given today. Being that I have struggled with social interaction my whole life, a compliment like that can carry my spirits a long way. It's funny because I sometimes sense that a ...
5
|
I'm growing real tired of all the introvert memes in circulation that are about naps and netflix. There's a huge difference between being an introvert and being lazy. I am a hardcore introvert but my relaxation / recharge time is spent in...
6
|
I am trying harder than I've ever have to be social and talk to people ( at new job) and still got labeled as shy. The lady is nice and said it nicely but still😕 And I actually gave myself an A for good effort today, striking up conversation wi...
5
|
I don't see the point of talking a lot if the people around me aren't having deep, insightful conversations that actually have substance. I don't like small talk at all, I don't talk to just please people. I don't care if I m...
8
|
14
|
came from SC to Fort Collins, Co for a temporary job transfer. got here a week ago and realized people can't drive(but I heard they're amazing in bad weather conditions). I go door to door for my job installing electrical meters and I get h...
3
|
I have often the feeling we live in a society made for extroverts where we must exchange all the times the roles of entertainers and audience. People want to be entertained, things are either entertaining or not worthy at all, entertainment is king. ...
9
|
I'm one heavily introverted crap. in my work place. People don't even understand the concept of Introvert/extrovert. They expect people to be like robots, feel/do the same just because that other guy does it. People pick on other introverts...
2
|
I think, I think again and I overthink. Things that don’t normally affect you would be magnified ten times to someone like me who is deeply vested in my feelings. I don’t make for a suitable companion although I am loyal to a fault, and love intensel...
5
|
Sometimes I wonder why I chose to be a teacher being an introvert. I wonder how I am able to stand teaching in a big school with more than one thousand students and almost one hundred teachers. The only rational explanation I can find is that I reall...
7
|
46-50
16
|
46-50
9
|
I wasn't the type of person to have a lot of friends. I thought I was a lame for that, but now that I'm an adult I realize that it's not lame at all. I just really enjoy being introspective, I like to read and write stories, poems, and...
6
|
What the f*** is wrong with me? I can talk to everyone just as freely when I get to know them better but the first two months of even making eye contact and talk to someone normal is close to impossible. What went wrong with me? There are nicer peopl...
0
|
I am an introvert. I’m not good in social situations. I do try though, because I don’t want people to think I’m boring or stupid and I have nothing to say. So I try and talk, say my point of view etc. It takes a lot out of me to say something, and ...
0
|
I am a very quiet person and tend to stay by myself. It is hard at times living in a very extroverted society. Have lived in introverted societies and I enjoyed it very much. Now I live in a rural area that is very wooded. It is easy to just fade...
4
|

I Am An Introvert
Categories: Health, Personality Disorder

I Am An Introvert | Similar Worlds