I Am An Introvert

The Introvert Simulator 360 Audio visual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0p2N-TcgBc
1
|
10
|
How is this quarantine affecting you? Like not at all. Staying at home was a hobbie before all of this hahaa
0
|
If it is one thing that gets me annoyed, its people who fill my space with their own interpretation of me, I find it awfully rude, I'm at that point in my life now where I just tell them that they're too talkative, if they tell me that I...
3
|
7
|
Thoroughly trained.
9
|
Pretty Accurate
2
|
Growing up my family thought i was weird for not being overly emotional when i greet ppl or recieve gifts. Like I'm just laidback, i say Hi. And shake hands but that's not good enough for em. They want me to greet like an obnoxious extrover...
7
|
I don't like when people ask if I'm ok when I don't text anyone. I am just fine. I am not attached to my phone, I have a life to live, and sometimes I just want to be alone. But I'm sure everyone feels this way regardless of how t...
9
|
I am glad to have finally gotten to the point where i embrace my introvert self. I remember when i used to think i had too hide it and be a pseudo extrovert, but man it's draining! Eventually i stopped caring about what others think. So i went o...
5
|
My wife and son are extroverts. I love them, but I prefer to spend my time alone. I would talk to them more, but they go on and on about things I could care less about. It's a challenge.
3
|
If I don't respond to PM, it's not you, it's me. I am just too lazy.
5
|
Do you know that bubbly girl Who was once in love and trusted all? Do you know her from your school days When she used to be like sunshiny-May? Do you know her from the field trips, The one who was the loudest and did skinny dips? That girl is long ...
4
|
Introversion is a topic that has been given a lot of press recently, more than it ever has. Almost all of it has been positive and in support of introversion and those who are introverted in their personalities to significant degrees. And indeed it...
6
|
😁
8
|
I've always been intensely introverted. I lose a lot of friends because it. It's hard for me to do simple things like text first or make plans and no one seems to really understand that I have problems with this so they just don't both...
2
|
"You're easy to talk to" A compliment I was given today. Being that I have struggled with social interaction my whole life, a compliment like that can carry my spirits a long way. It's funny because I sometimes sense that a ...
5
|
I'm growing real tired of all the introvert memes in circulation that are about naps and netflix. There's a huge difference between being an introvert and being lazy. I am a hardcore introvert but my relaxation / recharge time is spent in...
7
|
I am trying harder than I've ever have to be social and talk to people ( at new job) and still got labeled as shy. The lady is nice and said it nicely but still😕 And I actually gave myself an A for good effort today, striking up conversation wi...
5
|
I don't see the point of talking a lot if the people around me aren't having deep, insightful conversations that actually have substance. I don't like small talk at all, I don't talk to just please people. I don't care if I m...
9
|

I Am An Introvert
Categories: Health, Personality Disorder

I Am An Introvert | Similar Worlds