I Hate Change

I just came back from the library and heres the thing; i was working with my "team" to finish our video project and they brought up all these ideas to implement into the video..some were good, thought out, and fit with the video and tools for editing. but some where down right annoying, these ideas were ok but just more complex...and if i actually use these ideas it will only create more work for me to edit the video. yet i suggested various amounts of ideas, or plans to keep it within what i know how to do...and now they want me to do all this stuff and it just adds more work (oh did i say, this project is due tomorrow!) and i get it if your working on something you want it to turn out good but is it completely necessary to add all this stuff that i probably don't know how to do?
1
|

I Hate Change
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I just came back from the library and heres the th... | I Hate Change | Similar Worlds