I've Been Through a Bad Break Up

my now ex and i broke up after 6 years together... IDL how to handle this. I can't bring myself to block his number
8
|
Do you need some company tonight? Some one to listen or distract you?
say sorry and get back to hum, you must have hurt him a lot
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@577239,Yiskah] I didn't do anything. I would.understand if I did. But I didn't
xRedx · M
I now how that feels but dwelling on the past will only bring pain. Distract yourself so it'll get it off your mind for a while
Bebop · 26-30, M
I couldn't bring myself to block my ex's number ever.
I had to delete it and even then i'd still answer..
Bebop · 26-30, M
[@342481,KeKeNae] Well remember the reason why you broke up, and set yourself a time where you block the number so you can start to move on. It must be really hard..but you've gotta do this for yourself or you just prolong the process. *hugs* 😔
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@815565,Bebop] i know I know. It just all sucks and I have been trying to distract myself but I still always find myself thinking about him and wondering where it all went wrong. How could he just walk away after 6 years??
Bebop · 26-30, M
[@342481,KeKeNae] Yeah it's torment isn't it. Did he give you any reason? I didn't get a reason for mine and it hurt me deeply.
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
If the breakup was mutual, why worry your bed wont call.
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
[@342481,KeKeNae] then I guess it depends if deep down you really want him or not.
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@5627,samueltyler2] I do want him. He has already moved on and is seeing other people
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
[@342481,KeKeNae] just wait, don't dare go after him and dont lose your self respect
Prisoner619 · 22-25, M
Fu CK his friends
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@802920,Prisoner619] 😂😂 that is definitely not an option
LG1976 · 41-45, F
Hugs sweetie. Break ups are hard. Just give yourself time. Blocking his number won’t bring closure or heal your heart any quicker. xo
Confusedminab · 26-30, F
:(
jackvik · 26-30, M
that's saddest thing!
Masterisback · 41-45, M
Blocking his number and getting on with YOUR LIFE is the best thing

I've Been Through a Bad Break Up
Updated: 1 yr ago
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships

my now ex and i broke up after 6 years together...... | I've Been Through a Bad Break Up | Similar Worlds