I Dont Understand How You Can Be Pro Life and Pro War

For all those who care about life and are Pro-life: Do you also fight against wars which are killing thousands and millions of people every year? Do you tell your war monger politicians not to make friends with dictators and sell them arms which are then used to kill, disable those actually are alive and living?
Do you protest to stop the war in Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq, Myanmar, Libya, Afghanistan, and Nigeria, Mali? Do you tell your greedy politicians to no sell those weapons and buy black gold.
Or you only care about abortion of the life which has not come into this world
Nomad · 31-35, F
Yes! I protest war as well. Innocent people, including children and the unborn, die in war. Most war only benefits evil politicians (except civil wars which free citizens from evil politicians). And I believe that everyone who has been evaluated and is allowed to adopt should be required to adopt at least one child (especially us pro-lifers). I also protest the mistreatment of animals.
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@885622,Nomad], of course you would have to know for sure which politicians are directly responsible for the drugs. I hate to say this, but there are a lot of dirty hands in government when it comes to this. I don't think any of us have the power to stop what has been going on for decades.

I seriously doubt that most people that are pro-life will ever vote in a politician that wants to make healthcare more accessible, especially birth control.
Nomad · 31-35, F
[@711251,Peapod] I guess that means I'm more anti-abortion than pro-life.
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@885622,Nomad], actually, I am very "pro-life" too. I just understand abortion will likely always will need to be available for a myriad of reasons. I wish this was not the case. I don't like to see harm done to anyone, especially to those already born.
Peapod · 56-60, F
Heck, most of these radical pro lifers want cuts in Medicaid and other programs that benefit children that are born into not such great circumstances.
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@548295,Carla], yeppers. I never could deal with the blatant and unapologetic hypocrisy.
Carla · 61-69, F
[@711251,Peapod] it is nothing new. But so much more obvious in this time.
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@548295,Carla], yep.
Carla · 61-69, F
To hard core pro lifers, after the baby is born, they no longer care. It has more to do with control than human life.
My family are pro life. But my father went to war because he believed that the lives of the Falkland Islanders should not suffer Argentine occupation. His value for life served him well as he contributed to saving the lives of crewmen from a burning warship. As a military man his value for human life continued after the war when he took part in anti drug trafficking operations. Military men value life, often the lives of other above their own. That is why we honour them.
Sicarium · 41-45, M
That awkward moment when you concoct a reductive emotional argument based on a strawman and don't even realize that you're butchering even the non-sequitur.
There’s enough ignorance in the world without this post.
Spaceshipcaptain · 41-45, M
[@1011456,SeriouslyFlippant] Is that so? those who wage war, must be the most ignorant ones and those who support the wars built on lies are even worst.
Blaaah · 26-30, F
I just don't understand how anyone can be "pro life" in the first place. It's one of the most horrible and evil things I've heard of people supporting in this day and age. Very dark.
Blaaah · 26-30, F
[@518144,Spaceshipcaptain] Well, I’m not sure what there truly is to elaborate on, when it comes to forcing women to have children they don’t want. Imagine women attempting to perform abortions on themselves, drowning or poisoning newborn babies, or pregnant women deliberately taking their own lives. You can surely use your own imagination and common sense.
Spaceshipcaptain · 41-45, M
[@341839,Fable] Anyone forcing someone to have children is a coward. While being prolife does not mean one should be going willy-nilly and doing abortions for the sake of abortions because there are hundreds and thousands of abortions being done just because the child is not of the gender they want or the male and female were messing around outside of their social and community circle and now she is pregnant ans wants to hide her sin. Well those cases are different.
Blaaah · 26-30, F
[@518144,Spaceshipcaptain] I've never heard of any real person who aborted their child because it wasn't the sex they wanted though. That has to be very rare, as that's absolutely extreme. How many people have you met who are both that calculating and cold-hearted? As with any type of community, there will never be rules or laws which can cover [b]every[/b] possible scenario, as in many cases it's a matter of judgement; do you believe she doesn't want a child, or do you believe she doesn't want a child of this specific sex? We can't run everyone through a lie detector test, who wish to have an abortion. We know what's more likely to be the truth, generally speaking. Then there is moral to take into account as well, when making rules or laws. What we call human rights are based on the general person's moral compass. The majority of people believe that abortion shall indeed be a human right, as the majority of people have a decent moral compass, i.e. the feeling in your chest which tells you whether something is right or wrong. To me, and most people, there is nothing to discuss.

I do however believe that there should be even more focus than there is now, on practicing safe sex. In Denmark it's a huge deal, actually.
I got pregnant when I was 17, although we were using a condom. The guy later confessed to me that he noticed it breaking, but didn't say anything to me about it, before it was too late. Needless to say, I was in fact pretty mortified by his lack of responsibility, and distanced myself from him after that.
TexChik · F
abortion is the socialist/ globalist war on children
Spaceshipcaptain · 41-45, M
[@113373,TexChik] "innocent lives" everyone (civilians) caught in between greedy politicians are innocent here or there. The one who support a dictator or a tyrant is singing as a dictator or a tyrant, here or there.
TexChik · F
[@518144,Spaceshipcaptain] nope ... the killing of defenseless babies for population control is unforgivable .
Spaceshipcaptain · 41-45, M
[@113373,TexChik] i absolutely agree, but i did not know rape/sexual asult pregnancies abortion is to control the population? Also you did not mention how defenseless those civilians in many parts of middle east getting bombed by Turkish, Russian, Europeans and Armies in Syria or Yamen or other parts of the world.
Are you looking for answers or have you already decided the answer is 'no' all the way through?
Spaceshipcaptain · 41-45, M
[@22111,ImperialAerosolKidFromEP] I am just looking for opinions. I know my answer.
User41 · 31-35, M
Spaceshipcaptain · 41-45, M
[@646421,User41] Yes what?