I Believe In The Beauty Of Imperfection

I think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks, and scars are probably the coolest thing. You started with a blank canvas and look at you now, all this evidence that you’ve lived💜
23
|
We are still so attractive to God that He seeks to draw us closer to Him and provided His only begotten Son as our Messiah. With this in mind, everything has its beauty.
6
|
Ever heard of beaty standard in Korea which is smaller head? Like this? I tried it....weird, why is it desirable size? And I always considered my face pretty big tbh since I am kinda on the bigger side. It makes me wonder what makes it desirable tra...
5
|
Perfection is the beauty of imbalance somehow made right. Somehow it all just fits anyway, thereby to quantify ones own imperfections would make their journey irrelevant. It means missing the point of having the imbalance in the first place. It'...
3
|
FRECKLLLEEESSSS!!!! Omfg these are spots from heaven!! You legit CANNOT have too much freckles ANYWHERE on your body!!
0
|

I Believe In The Beauty Of Imperfection
Your imperfection is what makes you perfectly human, and abundantly lovable
Categories: Empowerment, Health, Self-improvement

I Believe In The Beauty Of Imperfection | Similar Worlds