I Appreciate Good People

My dinner tonight was supposedly with three people but it ended with only me and my closest friend from my old job. We had pasta that could feed four people and pizza that i wish we swapped with cake 😂 and then hot chocolate and a cheesecake! My go...
C
8
|
"Sadly, the only way some people will learn to appreciate you is by losing you." ~SimpleReminders
6
|
4
|
They’re hard to come by, but when you do, look after them the way they look after you. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate and value you. Spend your time with people who make you laugh, smile and feel good...
7
|
Just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who wished me good luck at my new job and with the moving process. Everything was a success and I am safely in South Carolina in my new apartment. Started my job yesterday and got a feeling for the pe...
6
|
What is the nicest thing anyone has done for you in your lifetime? In the 7th grade I made a wall hanging in art that was atrocious. My principle came to me one day and said,"I hear you made a wall hanging...where is it?" I walked with him...
13
|
In this world of gossipmongers, manipulaters and people that can only see hate, people that keep spreading rumors to try n hurt other people, I thank god for kind loving people.
10
|

I Appreciate Good People
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Appreciate Good People | Similar Worlds