I Appreciate Good People

I Appreciate Good People
They are abundant in my life and I love them.
+ 3 2 replies 5 views Aug 8, 2019 |
I Appreciate Good People
I really do appreciate people with good intent. IRL or online. And deeply. It just seems like in real life there are so many with bad intent, well at least so many display that way. I love it when people tell me nice things like find a church (if rel...
+ 4 0 replies 6 views Jun 19, 2019 |
I Appreciate Good People
"Sadly, the only way some people will learn to appreciate you is by losing you." ~SimpleReminders
+ 6 3 replies 6 views Mar 27, 2018 |
I Appreciate Good People
+ 4 2 replies 14 views Mar 25, 2018 |
I Appreciate Good People
They’re hard to come by, but when you do, look after them the way they look after you. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate and value you. Spend your time with people who make you laugh, smile and feel good...
+ 7 4 replies 9 views Feb 5, 2018 |
I Appreciate Good People
Just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who wished me good luck at my new job and with the moving process. Everything was a success and I am safely in South Carolina in my new apartment. Started my job yesterday and got a feeling for the pe...
+ 6 2 replies 13 views Sep 17, 2017 |
I Appreciate Good People
What is the nicest thing anyone has done for you in your lifetime? In the 7th grade I made a wall hanging in art that was atrocious. My principle came to me one day and said,"I hear you made a wall hanging...where is it?" I walked with him...
+ 13 27 replies 35 views Aug 2, 2017 |
I Appreciate Good People
In this world of gossipmongers, manipulaters and people that can only see hate, people that keep spreading rumors to try n hurt other people, I thank god for kind loving people.
+ 10 1 reply 12 views Oct 30, 2016 |

I Appreciate Good People
Friendship Health