I Have A Random Story To Tell

So when I was younger like mid teens me and my cousin use to believe in Bigfoot. We use to go out in the night with flashlights and some weapon of our choosing for defense walking through the woods looking for him. While I don’t believe In Bigfoot anymore I will admit I’ve heard and seen some weird things out there that I can’t say for sure what they were. It was always fun to go walk around but I feel like my heart was always racing so fast. While we never found Bigfoot we did find a dead coyote once that was decently fresh. Looking back if i had known better knowing how many wolves and things were in the area we use to go I would have brought something bigger then a pocket knife lol
11
|
Edited: 7 mths ago
MovingOnAgain · 22-25, M
As horrible of a decision as it were, those are interesting memories to hold on to as you grow older. All I've done is stayed at home and programmed. Not the most eventful life, haha.
startswithone · 22-25, F
[@694219,MovingOnAgain] as long as you enjoyed it
MovingOnAgain · 22-25, M
[@770679,startswithone] Not sure if I have, but I'm hoping my experiences will help me create a great future.
xRedx · M
I'm not entirely sure if a knife would've been enough haha
vetguy1991 · 46-50, M
That's how kids think
I think my cousin is Bigfoot 😲
startswithone · 22-25, F
[@400664,Lonelybutneveralone] lol
JP1119 · 31-35, M
What would you have done if you had found him? Btw, thanks for the add!

I Have A Random Story To Tell

So when I was younger like mid teens me and my cou... | I Have A Random Story To Tell | Similar Worlds