I Am Letting Go

I let you go because you had already let me go and wasn't strong enough to say the words. You would of kept playing along to keep everyone happy, I just couldn't play along any longer. I know one day our life will bring us back together so ...
2
|
46-50
13
|
46-50
13
|
I'm moving on... you already have Eventually, I'll get to a point where I stop thinking about you. And those beautiful eyes and that half smile. I'll stop seeing your silly face in my mind. I'll stop picking up the phone, tempted...
8
|
The Harbor A safe harbor, I wait Empty, unused The echoes of a life that could have been Drifting on the air Fading to obscurity The gray mist of longing hovers over me Familiar comfort A sad friend The hush is peaceful but lonely Where are you? Why...
6
|
Waves Where was I then? Braced for impact? Wandering the shore lost in the stars? Running forward in blind anticipation? Well, could have been any, or all That's me. Any, or all. Sometimes I hear the roar Sometimes I ignore it Matters little i...
7
|
Melancholy A cold wet window On a cold wet day A clock ticking somewhere Time passing Another moment lost I can't seem to care Emptiness echoes A yawning ache In the vicinity of the heart The walls that usually comfort Press in, suffocate Magn...
4
|
Peace On the slippery slope of a life void of courage This one sweet gift I seek All the longing I feel The regrets I contend Wind themselves round my heart Blind my eyes Clutter my mind Buzz in my ears like angry bees For this is how they perpetuat...
5
|
Freedom I desired your desire Your love and devotion Your support Your faith Your trust and acceptance I needed your need Gave in the hopes that you would give Took what you could spare me And called it progress Called it love I put away the parts ...
7
|
The Other Side You show to me a winning smile A seeking mind A heart worthwhile A beautiful soul that speaks to mine Surely a treasure found But why then do you hide from me The other side The basic beast With his dirty paws And sordid dreams You t...
6
|
Letting go In the quiet I wish for this Stillness Patience Let me let go Let me shut it all off Let me touch you Feel you Breathe you in See only the part I once saw Let me love him As once I loved Let me believe Let me drown in the hum of connect...
3
|
Remnants Hollow steps echo in an empty room A bed stripped bare Dust motes floating lazily in a shaft of sunlight sneaking through a gap in the purple curtains. Ghosts on the walls mark the treasures of a young life Plaques, awards, pictures of smil...
2
|
I don't know what to say. You are not somebody I would be friends with in real life. Your lifestyle is hard to get used to, and each time you tell me more and more about it the harder it is for me to accept. I'm so sorry for leading you on ...
2
|
well...let's just say I am trying to let go. Letting go of the fear, the anxiety, the depression that has consumed my life for so very long. My husband and I have agreed to divorce, he has had the divorce papers mailed to me (not served, but mai...
0
|
Lately I haven't felt well. I'm realizing it's time for a detox, get rid of the toxic things in my life. I can't continue to feel this way, it's making me lose interest in the things I'd enjoy prior to my unsettling mood...
1
|
Feels Good, Learning To Let Go... When you're young you think you know what loves is. Every girl you like, you always think its love but its not. This was me throughout school but one girl came a long and made feel what lo...
0
|

I Am Letting Go
Categories: Emotional Health, Health, Self-improvement

I Am Letting Go | Similar Worlds