I Have Paranormal Experiences

I'm a sensitive. I see a lot of dead people. I've had them really scare me, comfort me and make me uneasy. Just tell them to leave you alone, with real intention, and they will.
0
|
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
wintziee · F
I get a feeling sometimes that something's watching me, could it possibly be spirits
Nutslap · M
I wish i could do that. Glad you arent afraid💪🏼
Morganmoon · F
Never said I haven't been afraid, lol.
Nutslap · M
Well dont be :)
Bluebell · 31-35, F
I don't see dead people but I do believe in the paranormal and have had a few things happen to make me wonder if I seen or heard them. I'm very interested in the paranormal. Although seeing a lot of dead people like you do must be awful.
Morganmoon · F
It's not a constant thing. I'm able to have a "normal" life. Just would rather have a "Do Not Disturb" sign to hang out.
Morganmoon · F
If People don't believe in the Paranormal, why hang out here? Everyone has a right to an opinion, that's true; But others just want a good argument. Don't fall for it, kids.
Morganmoon · F
Just heard about trolling. And did my first Block on here. Don't hang out on the paranormal page if you don't really want to participate. I love a good discussion, but...

I Have Paranormal Experiences
Categories: Religion

I'm a sensitive. I see a lot of dead people. ... | I Have Paranormal Experiences | Similar Worlds