I Am Petite

I'm 4'8 and 25. I hate it. I mean I love it at the same time because finding a man is easier for me and most men love our size better than tall and big (no offence tall woman).
Lol 馃槅 petite, tall, curvy, skinny, young, old .... all women are unique and beautiful in their own way.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Body Positivity 馃グ
xixgunM
I understand completely. My wife is petite and has a terrible time finding clothes that fit. This is because though she is petite, she is "built like a grown up".

On the upside, when you're older people will think you are younger than you are.
I don't think size or height matters at all its whats in the heart and in saying that you know the old saying good things come in small packages.
trackman1156-60, M
4鈥8鈥? I commented on your other post about being small, but you are short. 馃榾
DizzyLizzy9426-30, F
[@701587,trackman11] DUH I know that. I wish I was taller like my 5'10 friend
trackman1156-60, M
[@1023345,DizzyLizzy94] lol. I did state the obvious but meant no offense. Be happy with who you are. Everyone is unique, enjoy that.
Tornjeans31-35, M
You shouldn't hate it. You are perfect just as you are.

I Am Petite
I'm a shortie, cant help it.
Health Image and Weight