I Hate My Life

I feel like what Asha Rangappa did is going to bother me for the rest of my life...I cannot even go to sleep without worrying that this whole world is against me because of her...I have problems because of her people, my so called Mother’s boyfriend’s family had two of their Hindu girlfriends from India sit on my face without panties on while I was having seizures and they have listening devices, and these psychopaths, all Caucasian, hate me over my Hindu so called Mother’s lie on how I was a product of a Black man raping her when she and her Hindu India family stole my parents’ keys and drugged them apart because my so called Mother wanted my Father whom she thought was thoroughbred Caucasian for herself and MY FATHER IS NOT THOROUGHBRED CAUCASIAN, HIS PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER IS HALF BLACK, WHICH MAKES HIM PREDOMINANTLY CAUCASIAN, BECAUSE ALL MY FATHER’S OTHER BLOOD FAMILY IS CAUCASIAN.

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/48/00/27/STARRYSTARRYNIGHT-7i4ITHc09MKGm25.jpg]

I THINK THAT MY SO CALLED MOTHER’S BOYFRIEND’S FAMILY MAY ALL BE ON DRUGS BECAUSE THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT BLACK AND WHITE IN RACE IS ACTUALLY A MIXTURE AND SOME PEOPLE COME OUT LOOKING MORE BLACK THAN CAUCASIAN, OTHERS COME OUT LOOKING MORE CAUCASIAN THAN BLACK, BUT THESE PSYCHOPATHS FAIL TO REALIZE THAT...AND, BESIDES THE FACT THAT THEY DRUG ME, BUT NOT WITH THE OPIODS AND COCAINE THAT THEY USE TO DRUG THEMSELVES, I ACTUALLY DO THINK THAT THEY’VE BEEN USING HALLUCINOGENS TO DRUG ME BECAUSE THEY DRUGGED ME SO BADLY THAT I HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS.
100+, F
0
|

I Hate My Life
Categories: Depression, Health

I feel like what Asha Rangappa did is going to bot... | I Hate My Life | Similar Worlds