I love talking!

In school my teachers call me a chatterbox. When we do group work it's always me who has to report back.
I love conversation. Not just quick answers but really talking.
pentacorn · F
not that i believe in astrology, but are you a Gemini?
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@664411,pentacorn] No. I am Pisces. I love talking under water!
pentacorn · F
[@1012,Blodyn] lol... nice
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@664411,pentacorn] I was just joking but I am Pisces and I am training to be a lifeguard. Water!
pentacorn · F
[@1012,Blodyn] i know, it was funny... and i commend you on choosing to guard lives in the water. very noble profession!
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@664411,pentacorn] It's just in the pool in college!
pentacorn · F
[@1012,Blodyn] that's good enough. people can drown in college pool water just as well as the ocean.
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@664411,pentacorn] I know. They employ students to be lifeguards but we have to pass the test first and it's quite a lot of training!
pentacorn · F
[@1012,Blodyn] i know... i had a bf who was a lifeguard at our college. you have to be able to tow people who are panicking, or maybe a lot larger than yourself. you have to take authority, and stop people misbehaving. it's serious stuff.
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@664411,pentacorn] I know. It's how we train. Like we have to swim a length in less than 20 seconds and then instruct the casualty without them being able to reach us and grab us and tow them and put them in a position of safety. And we have to rescue a manikin from the bottom of the pool and if we don't we fail!
pentacorn · F
[@1012,Blodyn] well, i wish you very good luck in your training and hope you pass your final exam with flying colors! :)

I Love Conversation