I Love Conversation

I love talking!

In school my teachers call me a chatterbox. When we do group work it's always me who has to report back.
I love conversation. Not just quick answers but really talking.
pentacorn · F
not that i believe in astrology, but are you a Gemini?
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@664411,pentacorn] I'm not Buddhist. I catch them in a cup when they land on a window or something and slide an envelope over it and take them to the back door and release them. A boy at school has a gift of encouraging them to leave the classroom. It's amazing
pentacorn · F
[@1012,Blodyn] i know you're not, just sounded like Buddhists i know. i've used that method to catch and release before, too. :) your friend reminds me of a scene i saw in an episode of Six Feet Under, where a character named Lisa talks to ants in her kitchen to get them to leave
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@664411,pentacorn] It's amazing how he does it. Just talks them kindly!
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
My school is full of fukk ups! You got to be one to get in. It's so lovely being here. Even the teachers are like us and the Head Teacher. Bonkers as one teacher described us! TimingQuasars, you are so cool. x
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@376270,TimingQuasars] Language ambassador because I speak Welsh and I help the students to do their work in Welsh.
I love making everything from nature. I love working with porcelain, with metals, with precious stones. With things of the Earth.
I think I am beginning to love a guy I been talking with.
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@1012,Blodyn] He is called TimingQuasars.

I Love Conversation