I Wear My Pyjamas All Day Sometimes

Today is a Pyjama Day at my boarding school 🙂 You are allowed to wear your pyjamas all day if you want to. As it is cold and grey outside, we are doing just that in my dorm. We have collected loads of snacks so we do not need to leave our room for a...
2
|
My pjs.
11
|
What's the preference for pyjama days? Staying in bare feet, socks on or slippers on?
2
|
Today for example. I didn’t have to go out but I had people coming in and out all day so I had to wear something. I put on my pj’s and kept them on all day. But I stayed barefoot.
8
|
It is grey, rainy and miserable outside. So I have declared today to be an Official Pyjama Day 🐻 Katya and I have built a den out of our sleeping things and we are revising for our exams in it 🤓 Of course bears can survive for many months in such co...
8
|
Today is a pyjama day at school 🙂 So we can wear our pyjamas to breakfast, to lunch . . and really for as long as we choose to 🙂 I took mine off about a hour ago. Although the younger girls wear pyjamas that are similar to their weekend clothes, min...
3
|
Today is a pyjama day at my school 🙂 Girls are allowed to stay in their pyjamas for as long as they want. Breakfast this morning was far more colourful than usual 😊
3
|
When I was much younger, my older sister was kicking up a fuss and being awkward because she did not want to wear tights to school. And because I was in awe of her, I went along with her tantrum and refused to get dressed for school either. Anyway, ...
3
|
Pajamas are the cloths humans were meant to wear!!!
0
|

I Wear My Pyjamas All Day Sometimes
Categories: Other

I Wear My Pyjamas All Day Sometimes | Similar Worlds