I Love Tea

Dietary Values

The foods you consume in most part for every person are pleasure focused, but as a dietician I try to get my clients to focus on the dietary value of the foods consumed. These are quite complex, because consuming must have aspects of pleasure otherwise we are just stoking the fire!

The pleasure principle in food consumption can be maintained by a complicit honesty about why we like certain foods and dislike others, this weighed with nutritional value and dietary justification will teach us new pleasures. Yes, vegetables can be fun!

Tea, has long been known to have these functions high in its arsenal for use, and it's use is of primary importance to our general wellbeing. It's which tea ☕ you have, and how you like it that figures closely here. Earl Grey with milk no sugar, or without milk or sugar, has an intrinsic delight, where for some Lapsang might not, but most people will enjoy a Darjeeling!

My favourite tea, is Darjeeling, it's delicate and tasty and I drink it without milk, lemon and/or sugar.
Diana50 · 51-55, F
Not much nutritional value in a cup of tea surely?

But probably beneficial to my health if it replaces the same volume of wine.

SledgeHammer · 41-45, M
Just put some cheese on it aye!

Lol
My personal favorite is fresh brewed ice tea with Splenda.
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
I favour Jasmine tea ideally served in a tea bowl with nothing added 🐼🥢
Nanori · 26-30, F
Oh it's u again
Doomflower · 36-40, F
Chai tea with two splenda
I like to make different foods and alternate ingredients sometimes. I got hooked on fresh parsley in salads this winter, crave it if I go a day without it, and put copious amounts in my chopped salads and in other foods sometimes too. I think if we listen to our bodies and stop dulling appetites with junk foods & sweets that our natural appetite will steer us towards health. I made a lot of such observations when my daughter was a young teen struggling with 3 autoimmune illnesses. I watched for certain cravings she had & would research the best I could any health benefits those foods might have & they seemed to be linked to her autoimmune problems as far as benefits.

I Love Tea
Food