I Think This Is Weird

People have many types of masks on their faces. So that he could hide the animal inside them.

I found people are not what they are trying to show here. Now take it in positive or in negative way, that is your choice. But what I thought I said.

What you think?
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
That’s true. Escapism. That’s what this place is for me.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
[@1181334,Blaziken] I’m not a therapist. Sorry.
[@11509,Keepitsimple] that's my point and here all just point out eachother why that's so ?
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
[@1181334,Blaziken] huh?
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Your’e probably right.
[@1162798,Strongtea] since from last 1 month I'm just keep watching all posts and what I thought that I wrote
Thank you for that agree
Right on. SM allows people to hide or pretend
[@1181334,Blaziken] It's not RL and never will be. It's fantasy land for many
[@1141631,FadingStar] so people love to live in fantasy world not in real world
[@1181334,Blaziken] sure seems like it to me. Reality isn't something many face
ethereal · F
Well, i can’t say for others, or what you observed, but what i share here is a part of me, part of my personality. It gives me freedom to express and mostly vent. In real life, i find that you have to be within your limits, your roles and people expect you to behave in a way.
So how is SW any different than real life? People are the same everywhere, most of the time they don’t show their whole personality and thoughts to everyone because it also makes them vulnerable and no one likes to feel vulnerable.

For me, i am completely honest, without masks, with only two people in my life, my younger sister and my husband. Rest everyone, i only show a part of me.
[@592560,ethereal] you are positive
ethereal · F
[@1181334,Blaziken] i try to be. i have gone through a lot in life, but it only makes me appreciate life more. i dont care anymore about what people say, i’m just happy to be alive. :)

I Think This Is Weird