I Teirdalin Is Awesome

I found a pretty pro life-hack today for the Nintendo Switch.

As it turns out it's very easy to change your profiles region from the settings, simply doing so allows you to buy games from the estore at that regions prices. Also Paypal will convert currency too.

So for example, I changed my region to Mexico and bought Hollow Knight for like $8-$9, Stardew Valley at like $7 and Frederic: Resurrection of Music at 24 cents, and Goetia for less than a dollar, and Escapists 2 for like $8-$9.

https://eshop-prices.com/?currency=USD

Some regions also have games that other regions do not, and you can easily change back to your normal region afterwards keeping the games in your library just fine.
26-30
4
|
Edited: 2 mths ago
LeahLovee · 91-99, F
Idk
[@895412,LoveeLeah] Can confirm does work.
VioletRayne · 26-30, F
[c=#4C0073]So like I could get Bayonetta and zenoblade chronicles for nothing plus the fire emblem dlc’s?[/c]
[@26739,VioletRayne] Pfft no you aren't.
Teggy ·
[@26739,VioletRayne] 😅 you and I both have those pesky kid things stopping our gaming time from happening

🤗 Night night
VioletRayne · 26-30, F
[@527461,Teggy] [c=#4C0073]naw mine are asleep promptly at 8pm 😊 lol night 😘🤗[/c]
Teggy ·
This is really good info! Thanks!!
Teggy ·
[@553663,TeirdalinFirefall] 😃😃 we should play together sometime! I'm a low level character though 😬
[@527461,Teggy] Well that works, I just got off starter island and went to werewolf place to get infected and discovered I just kept dying and gave up forever if I recall.
Teggy ·
[@553663,TeirdalinFirefall] 😄😅 kewl then I can help you level quick and you won't take long to catch up!

I Teirdalin Is Awesome

I found a pretty pro life-hack today for the Ninte... | I Teirdalin Is Awesome | Similar Worlds