I Absolutely Love Thunderstorms and the Rain

I have always loved listening to thunder and rainfall in my bed. One of the reasons is because Laura, my sister, and Sophie, my girlfriend, are both quite scared of thunder and they will snuggle up to me for protection if there is a loud storm. So I ...
0
|
There was a light drizzle here earlier, but I was inside a building with lots of people so I didn't hear it. I hope it storms here, I love watching the storms roll in which is funny because as a child I actually had a fear of thunderstorms. I ...
4
|
I really do, but I prefer to see and hear it from inside.. While paying for groceries it started to thunder and all I could think of was that my Italian bread was gonna get wet. So I rush out and soon as I hit the street it downpours. Two ladies we...
18
|
Some dirt just won't come off in a simple shower, no matter how much you scrub, the choice of soap is irrelevant for this dirt isn't skin deep. Sometimes the only way is just to walk in the rain in the middle of the night and watch it all...
12
|
I LOVE A Rainy day cuz I DON'T Feel bad about doing nothing all day, and Snow Storms are my favorite the whole state becomes Silent, long as I HAVE ENOUGH FOOD and PLENTY of BEER, It's party time at my house, friends come to my house first ...
2
|
I love thunderstorms. I love the way the rain comes down in torrents and wipes everything clean. I love how the wind sweeps everything away. But I have to bring my orchids to safety first. It depends on me to do that. I don't mind doing that f...
9
|
its raining and lightning. I am sitting watching, craning my neck to make sure I don't miss even a single for of light that streaks across. I could do this for hours. if only my neck could cooperate... lightning and rain most beautiful things...
0
|
Me recuerdan mi infancia. cuando hacía una pequeña casa de sábanas y cobijas en la sala y me escondía a jugar y comer galletas... Cuando me sentaba horas en la ventana a ver la lluvia y sentir la brisa, las burbujas en el piso, el agua corriendo y lo...
1
|
Getting RAIN today. YAY!!!!!
0
|

I Absolutely Love Thunderstorms and the Rain | Similar Worlds