I Have a Confession

I think I have an addiction. Whatever tho.
C
0
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
What are you addicted to?
[@680439,QuantumSuicide] Why though?
SereneSun · C
[@336690,KiwiDan] The memories that will never stop haunting me. Knowing that I’m a psychological conundrum that is incapable of being loved by another person.
[@680439,QuantumSuicide] Feels tbfh. Especially the "incapable of being loved" part.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
You call this a confession? Where is your heart?
SereneSun · C
[@8638,MarkPaul] I never said my confessions were going to be of the upmost quality Reverend. My heart? I kissed it and threw it on his casket.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@680439,QuantumSuicide] You have to get back in the fight. Your heart isn't ready to give up even though you have convinced yourself you are. Now, you go out there with your head high and your spirit strong and reclaim your heart. You have work to do!
SereneSun · C
[@8638,MarkPaul] I’m not even convinced I’m ready to give up. Just really fatigued and exhausted, I’m trying to catch my breath but It’s hard when you’ve been buried alive. Thank you dude. I really appreciate this. Keep spreading the love and support

I Have a Confession
Categories: Health, Secrets

I think I have an addiction. Whatever tho. | I Have a Confession | Similar Worlds