I Don't Think She Knows How Truly Beautiful She Is

Everyday, I learn more and more how incredible she is...

I have been walking in this deserted wilderness for so long.

At first when you see something too good to be true, you believe it to be a mirage..

A hopeful fountain, presented to you by hallucinations formed from your desires, crafted by your weariness you've endured.

But she's real, and I'm utterly consumed by her.

She is an unexpected haven in which I can rest under.

Her laugh is like rushing waterfalls. I sense the purity it inspires from the sound of her soul pouring out of her.

Her eyes are like beautiful birds in flight, I get lost, trying to follow them wherever they go..

Her face is like a world wonder, that one would travel far and wide in hopes to see, a painted mural is her being..

I have made my abode in her. And I sit here everyday, drinking of her wine... Oh what a name for a drink, her smile is of dew. And it forms a goblet from my heart, for which to pour itself into. Until I am drunk on her spirit. She is a joy eternal, and nothing can be compared to the perfection I see in her.

Her mind is as vast as oceans, unexplored, and from a different land, and a different time.

She is serene and quiet in her nature. And nothing makes her more beautiful than her simply being her.

I love her, and I have found a treasure, and I intend to stay within her paradise for as long as she allows...
SW-User
馃槼 i didn't know you felt that way about me.
SW-User
@AuRevoir it was the only way! 馃槒
AuRevoir31-35, M
@SW-User 馃槫 Well now I feel duped!
You gonna fuck her, or keep talking to us?
@AuRevoir well, ask her out then!! Take her out, spend some time with her, then fuck her
AuRevoir31-35, M
@GohantheThird Mmmm, we've already discussed certain stuff.. She still has to figure out what it is she wants etc.

馃憖 Just taking it slow and enjoying the moments we have together really..
@AuRevoir long as you're doing something, that works to.

Really depends on the other person anyway. Sometimes it's the third date, other times it's two months or longer. Either way, should be a good time.
Your cat probably loves you too 馃惐
@AuRevoir just bring it home, they'll love it
Th1nkF1rst61-69, M
@AuRevoir Well, get a young tiny helpless one. Fuzzy, with white feet, and a loud purr. They'll be all play with it and get attached and forbid you from not keeping it!
@Th1nkF1rst they'll fall in love too
YoungPoet34522-25, F
Do you mean it? 馃ズyou really feel that way about me?
YoungPoet34522-25, F
@AuRevoir lol, I鈥檓 glad I could help you out
Th1nkF1rst61-69, M
@AuRevoir To be "Burly" just grow 2 days of beard, sprinkle sawdust in your hair, a dark grease stain on your arm and forehead, torn tight 馃憱 jeans, no socks, carry a 16oz Beer with you, speak deep like Johnny Cash or James Earl Jones.

馃憤 Also say "yup!" & "damn right" & "hey"
AuRevoir31-35, M
@Th1nkF1rst damn right I say yup when people say hey!
SW-User
[c=#4C0073]you having a fever or sumin' ? 馃槄[/c]
Th1nkF1rst61-69, M
@SW-User Get down!
Get on Down! 馃幎馃幍馃幍馃幍馃幍
AuRevoir31-35, M
@SW-User 馃憖 True, she'd be into me sending her a severed head cuz she's into that kind of dark symbolism.. 馃
SW-User
@AuRevoir [c=#4C0073]datz my boiii 馃コ鉁岋笍[/c]
MellyMel22F
[i][c=#BF0080]That鈥檚 sweet.. Send it to her! [/c][/i]
MellyMel22F
@GohantheThird [i][c=#BF0080]How do you know he hasn鈥檛 a few times 馃憖[/c][/i]

@AuRevoir

[i][c=#BF0080]That won鈥檛 help youuu馃う馃徎鈥嶁檧锔廩/c][/i]
AuRevoir31-35, M
@MellyMel22 馃樂 It'll help me LAUGH!!

@GohantheThird 馃憖 Keep talking about buying her dinner and she'll go after you instead of me!!
MellyMel22F
@AuRevoir [i][c=#BF0080]Alright, but just this time! [/c][/i]
SW-User
Th1nkF1rst61-69, M
@AuRevoir Dude! 馃槚馃檸鈥嶁檪锔忦煠︹嶁檪锔

I let that happen once.
Brilliant both in heart and mind, destined for greatness she was my beacon of all things, foundation for anything wonderful to be started upon.

She chose, the fun, glamorous, dangerous, pompous fool who played her with a twinkle of excitement in his eye and drugs in his pocket. She fell for the fake and false, the facade. She walked away from everyone and everything with him.

Enamored by the ethereality of the world of psychedelic consciousness, insubstantial hallucinations and tenuous perceptual shadows she, being already an exquisitely fragile creature, was fractured within her brilliant special mind and she never returned to the reality that she once worked so hard to obtain!
AuRevoir31-35, M
@Th1nkF1rst Mine isn't like that... 馃憖 She'll shine bright no matter what.

馃し鈥嶁檧锔 And we can't force anyone to do anything in this world anyway.
Th1nkF1rst61-69, M
@AuRevoir I never said "Force"

"Inform"
So she Knows your Truth.

That's all ...

I was just too timid and too late.
illw84u31-35, F
AuRevoir31-35, M
@illw84u Thnks..
illw84u31-35, F
AuRevoir31-35, M
@illw84u Haha, 馃憖 I don't think we've discussed the topic of luck much? 馃 I wonder if she feels like she'd be good at gambling?
AuRevoir31-35, M
@sspec 馃憖 Fanks!