I Like Egg Salad

I don't make it very often but when I get a craving I have to have it. I got that craving today. I hardboiled 6 eggs mixed in some mayo and sweet relish. It was delicious.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
What about mustard?
HappyMedium · 51-55, F
[@45528,hunkalove] 🤔yeah...i add a bit of mustard too
MrWhite · 61-69, M
[@45528,hunkalove] I'm all out. I thought of adding that. I read a couple of recipes online before I made it. Looking for new ideas.
MrWhite · 61-69, M
[@362301,MrWhite] I just added it to my shopping list. ;)
HappyMedium · 51-55, F
On warm toast....with a romain lettuce leaf 👍YUM
MrWhite · 61-69, M
[@645383,HappyMedium] Yes. My toaster died a while ago but I haven't replaced it. I thought about that today wishing my bread was toasted. 🙂
ZenPearl · F
I put chicken in with mine too. I eat a sammich of whole grain bread, spinach leaves and the egg/chicken salad
MrWhite · 61-69, M
[@674752,ZenLioness] Always whole grain. Spinach sounds good. I'm shopping tomorrow so it's going on my list.
ZenPearl · F
[@362301,MrWhite] I am too. I need more spinach.
DragonFruit · 61-69, M
That sounds like it could potentially be lethal for me (deathly allergic to mayo)....so I’ll pass.
Repete · 61-69, M
That sounds like an idea . I haven’t had egg salad for a while . I like it on toast with lettuce , the relish is a must but I’m not a mustard person .
WonderGirl · 41-45, F
Now I'm hungry. Lol
WonderGirl · 41-45, F
You make hungry.

I Like Egg Salad