I Am Honest

I'm honest and of you ask for my honest answer or opinion, that's what you are going to get. Don't expect me to butter it up. It's not my fault that the truth hurts. I will not change for anyone. Don't like it, get out of my ...
2
|
For a few seconds there, I was tempted... for a freaking box of Krisy Kreme for crying out loud. I was about to deplane when I noticed that someone left a box of donuts under the seat. Most of the other passengers were already out and no one was lo...
5
|
I think your outfit is the ugliest one I've ever seen.
0
|
hey message me if are willing to give me your brutally honest opinion on my body, I will send you some pictures. I am wanting to hear your true opinion.
3
|
Your eyebrows look awful
3
|
Those clothes make you look fatter.
1
|
Its probably a pretty unique way to live but I am a pastor in training and a child of God always. I do not lie. I have moments every now and then when I slip but I try my hardest not to ever lie because it is a sin and I am careful and aware not to a...
1
|
Honest and blunt, I have no problem saying what I think and feel and I dont lose sleep over hurt feelings. I realize not all my ideas are going to be popular or widely adopted and I am perfectly fine with that. To each their own as well as live and l...
3
|
Honesty is important to me , I want to be honest with others . People these days it seems are hardly honest . They lie way too much and they do it without feeling guilty . Why hurt one another ? I like to treat others like I want them to treat me . I...
10
|
After going to the doctor, reoccurring symptoms/illnesses should be able to be purchase at the pharmacist forever. Their should be a system that keeps records of medications. All past medications for reoccuring symptoms/illnesses should be purchase w...
0
|
It’s Friday night, I think I’ll watch a horror flick, cruising thru the descriptions and Rom Com it is. 😔 Such a baby!
1
|
I rather be honest and hurt someone than lie and hurt someone. Lies hurt more and I can be a bit blunt sometimes.
1
|
Alright need to make this clear for whatever reason. I respond to as many messages as possible in any given day. I have a life away from technology and I am a busy mom with a special needs child. My day revolves around therapy sessions for my son and...
6
|
I always am. Are you? 🤗
8
|
If you’re living a lie then what’s the point of living at all?
1
|
What would you lie about something? If you are in a situation where you can lie or be honest. Be honest. The outcome will be much more pleasant, than when you lie.
1
|
I am putting this here because I don't know where else to put it. I created my account on here mostly to vent and just treat it like a diary, so when I don't always reply to your messages, please don't take it the wrong way. It's ...
4
|
I am challenging life! How? I smoke! Yes, dumb some might think, like drug abuse of any kind, eating too much and not exercising, all bad for you. What are you going to die of? Yes we're all going to die, it's a guaranteed thing everyone sa...
3
|
There's a commandment about bearing false witness, and Yeshua spoke of loving your neighbour as yourself which you can hardly do if you're dishonest!
6
|
Sorry but this site is not working out for me, so I think I will stop using this until an app is released.
0
|

I Am Honest
Categories: Health, Politics

I Am Honest | Similar Worlds