I Am Honest

I've been doing the same job for six months and I like it. Well, I like most of it but there's a small but important part of the job that, I have to admit, I'm not very good at. Even though I've done well in all other aspects this...
1
|
I think your outfit is the ugliest one I've ever seen.
0
|
Thank you to all the genuine, honest, nice, good, helpful, considerate, tolerant, funny and kind users of SW. You are the reason why I come here at all. All you others can do one! 😏
5
|
Sometimes I genuinely have difficulty in distinguishing whether this place is becoming worse and worse or my tolerance for nonsense is diminishing to a point of finality.
4
|
hey message me if are willing to give me your brutally honest opinion on my body, I will send you some pictures. I am wanting to hear your true opinion.
3
|
A Message To The Japanese Government. If you proceed with commercial whaling in 2019 I will do my best to protest. I may only be one person but I will never by any of your country's products again.
3
|
Your eyebrows look awful
3
|
Those clothes make you look fatter.
1
|
Because I don't like being fake.
C
4
|
Its probably a pretty unique way to live but I am a pastor in training and a child of God always. I do not lie. I have moments every now and then when I slip but I try my hardest not to ever lie because it is a sin and I am careful and aware not to a...
1
|
Honest and blunt, I have no problem saying what I think and feel and I dont lose sleep over hurt feelings. I realize not all my ideas are going to be popular or widely adopted and I am perfectly fine with that. To each their own as well as live and l...
3
|
Honesty is important to me , I want to be honest with others . People these days it seems are hardly honest . They lie way too much and they do it without feeling guilty . Why hurt one another ? I like to treat others like I want them to treat me . I...
10
|
After going to the doctor, reoccurring symptoms/illnesses should be able to be purchase at the pharmacist forever. Their should be a system that keeps records of medications. All past medications for reoccuring symptoms/illnesses should be purchase w...
0
|
It’s Friday night, I think I’ll watch a horror flick, cruising thru the descriptions and Rom Com it is. 😔 Such a baby!
1
|
I rather be honest and hurt someone than lie and hurt someone. Lies hurt more and I can be a bit blunt sometimes.
1
|
Alright need to make this clear for whatever reason. I respond to as many messages as possible in any given day. I have a life away from technology and I am a busy mom with a special needs child. My day revolves around therapy sessions for my son and...
6
|
I always am. Are you? 🤗
8
|
If you’re living a lie then what’s the point of living at all?
1
|
What would you lie about something? If you are in a situation where you can lie or be honest. Be honest. The outcome will be much more pleasant, than when you lie.
1
|
🤔When people claim that they have no regrets, I think they must have a very low E.Q.
6
|

I Am Honest
Categories: Health, Politics

I Am Honest | Similar Worlds