I Am Married

Sometimes so hard to explain what is marriage. It is not the paper what we sign or the ring what we wear. For me it is understanding, honesty and most of all love. That's what I got when I met you. Just realized, it's not that hard to explain after all when you have the best partner in life.
21
|
ChatterinSeuss · 56-60, M
that's it !!! marriage is a partnership,, share everything right down the middle.. nothing better in life than family...
Our meeting defied astronomical odds. Living in 2 different countries made a relationship even more improbable. Yet, here we are. Married, business partners, lovers, and most importantly best freinds. Our total honesty, openess, and acceptance of each other makes this work. No secrets, no lies! The only surprises lay in the future and where we choose to go together.
I love you Baby
Lena200 · 46-50, F
[@648210,Peterbilt1955] Thank You, that is so beautifull. I love you back 😚
Hopelessromantic45 · 41-45, F
[@648202,Lena200] awwwww so beauiful guys!!!!!
Lena200 · 46-50, F
[@652787,Hopelessromantic45] Thank You!!!
SoFine · 41-45, F
Allot of marriage is about forgiveness. ....as we each push each others insecure button. Those past hurts that are triggered. That phrase about ARE YOU UPSET FOR THE REASON THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE?

To share, to ADD to each other, as we know that romantic love, is lust. To go beyond the lust, to see and know each others flaws, to go beyond that stage.

When my mother in-law, gets agro with her son, I stand up to her dominant ways. We stand up and protect each other, we help each other to be healthy and live a better life.

We live in-balance. ....
mhuman · 31-35, M
I wish you both timeless love .....good bless u (I miss the same in my life :( ) I value it
melbeacher · 51-55, M
Awwwww so sweet !
Blueyed · 56-60, M
You're lucky
Lena200 · 46-50, F
[@539647,Blueyed] Thanks, yes I am.
Beautiful!
Lena200 · 46-50, F
[@379329,DebbieK71] Thank You 🤗
GJOFJ3 · 56-60, M
This is perfect.
indyjoe · 51-55, M
This is so special!! My wife and I have in our kitchen a statue of a chef holding a menu sign and on it we wrote "love, respect, companionship"...that has always been how our relationship and marriage have worked.☺
Lena200 · 46-50, F
[@676121,indyjoe] Awsome !!! I always wanted a little chef statue lol

I Am Married
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage

Sometimes so hard to explain what is marriage. It ... | I Am Married | Similar Worlds